Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My speed is not so good but better than the days when I had to search for the alphabets on the keyboard :laugh: :laugh: I wish I could type just looking at the screen and not on the keyboard. :silly:

Yes, you that's a good practice. You should always try to type without looking at the keyboard. :)

I am unable to do it and if I try it would probably take me an hour to write 2 lines :P :laugh:

It happens initially. :) :) :) First you need to position your fingers at the right keys.
Let it take one hour, but I recommend practice doing it.

:) Thank you for you motivation :) :)

You're welcome... :) :) :)
@Godson Pathanamthitta.....
PM is not working...that's why am posting it here...
Can you answer to other threads also.......? please.......

Meera sandhu
@Godson Pathanamthitta.....
PM is not working...that's why am posting it here...
Can you answer to other threads also.......? please.......

Ya, sure...
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Hi friends, if you wanna check it you can do it on typeracer.com. My highest speed is 85 wpm. What's yours?
You can provide some tips for fast typing. :)

This is great ! I have been typing away and see that I am quite bad at 60 odd wpm....thanks a lot for providing the link :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

My typing speed is 150words per minute. I can type without seeing keyboard. Even in the darkness also i can type

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

My typing speed is 150words per minute. I can type without seeing keyboard. Even in the darkness also i can type

Oh god....you are a genius ;)

Meera sandhu
Sandhya ji it is just lot of practice. I used to chat in yahoo with my friends and even in gmail. then after comming to boddunan i used to type alot of articles. So in this practice my typing speed raised.

Sandhya ji it is just lot of practice, you can also get this speed. I used to chat in yahoo with my friends and even in gmail. then after comming to boddunan i used to type alot of articles. So in this practice my typing speed raised.

so there is nothing genius

How long can you type at this speed, this is really such a wonderful speed that you can go for record books on the basis of duration you can maintain.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

How long can you type at this speed, this is really such a wonderful speed that you can go for record books on the basis of duration you can maintain.

Ya, definitely this is an amazing speed. If you type with this speed with a good accuracy rate then you are really a genius.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.