Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Those persons who fully working in computer, it's not a big task. But those who spends only a few minutes may need to improve their typing speed.
When I joined my Bsc Computer science, I used to search the whole key board to find letters...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Those persons who fully working in computer, it's not a big task. But those who spends only a few minutes may need to improve their typing speed.
When I joined my Bsc Computer science, I used to search the whole key board to find letters...

This happens with every one. I also used to search a key on the key board while typing but now it has improved a lot. :blink:
Even I don't have good speed in typing. I still look at the keyboard when typing. So,last year I tried to improve it by practicing using the software called Tmaster. But could not get time to practise it regularly.
My speed is not so good but better than the days when I had to search for the alphabets on the keyboard :laugh: :laugh: I wish I could type just looking at the screen and not on the keyboard. :silly:

Yes, you that's a good practice. You should always try to type without looking at the keyboard. :)

I love to look at key board while typing than monitor!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Actually speed defines depending on the keyboard too.. net book, laptop keyboard is little bit unreachable than normal PC keyboard. I am good at typing but not too fast to make a world record... :)
My speed is not so good but better than the days when I had to search for the alphabets on the keyboard :laugh: :laugh: I wish I could type just looking at the screen and not on the keyboard. :silly:

Yes, you that's a good practice. You should always try to type without looking at the keyboard. :)

I love to look at key board while typing than monitor!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Even I too do that but that does not mean anything as still I have a good typing speed. :woohoo:

I want the words to be at my fingertips but my fingers have a bad memory :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Live in the present :)

I am unable to do it and if I try it would probably take me an hour to write 2 lines :P :laugh:

I am unable to do it and if I try it would probably take me an hour to write 2 lines :P :laugh:

It happens initially. :) :) :) First you need to position your fingers at the right keys.
Let it take one hour, but I recommend practice doing it.

It happens initially. :) :) :) First you need to position your fingers at the right keys.
Let it take one hour, but I recommend practice doing it.

:) Thank you for you motivation :) :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.