Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sanjeev wrote: s it that adsense is not allowed for any other language. i doubt?

Adsense will allow any language blog or site. but they will see whether the content you posted is worthable or not, then only they will approve your account. for this your blog or site should have 6 months age.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I applied for adsense using my blog. But it was rejected. Not approved. :( :( :(

Adsense is strict in approving blogs. :evil:

How much old was your blog? :blink:

Reason is my blog is in Tamil. It is the problem.

Why don't you try for some other advert companies who may consider your blog worth adverts.

ok will try for some other advert companies

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I applied for adsense using my blog. But it was rejected. Not approved. :( :( :(

Why don't you try for some other advert companies who may consider your blog worth adverts.

Have you tried with other ad companies? :)

Oh yes she should, as I have joined three different companies because I have no adsense any more on this account.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Oh yes she should, as I have joined three different companies because I have no adsense any more on this account.

I also did but still have not got any click may be I need to improve my blog. :)

I also did but still have not got any click may be I need to improve my blog. :)

Why don't you put the link here like I have done, maybe---who knows?? :)

I thought of doing it but dropped it as I don't have much of content on it.I am not working on the Blog these days. :dry:

I thought of doing it but dropped it as I don't have much of content on it.I am not working on the Blog these days. :dry:

Okay - in that case you should increase content because without enough content there is no use sharing it.

sunil ji do you ever got paid through adsense. If can you please guide us about adsense affiliate program and how to write content to get adsense payment please help us by guiding us.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

sunil ji do you ever got paid through adsense. If can you please guide us about adsense affiliate program and how to write content to get adsense payment please help us by guiding us.

No one can guide any one in content writing because that is personal choice of each and every one but as I have see your blog you can apply for adsense if you add more content than what you have right now. In case you applied before and did not get approval than this would be wise to create another account after clearing cookies etc to apply afresh.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.