Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Not only like but according to their guidelines as per their blog, they do not accept certain topics and contents.

To follow the guidelines is essential there as I have heard they don't give warnings or reason for banning any account. :blink: :blink:

And you can never get it back, at least on that particular account.

Yes they are very strict specially for Indians and Chinese as they know we misuse it. :blink: :blink: :blink:
Not only like but according to their guidelines as per their blog, they do not accept certain topics and contents.

To follow the guidelines is essential there as I have heard they don't give warnings or reason for banning any account. :blink: :blink:

Yes they are very strict specially for Indians and Chinese as they know we misuse it. :blink: :blink: :blink:

No this is not the case exactly, most of us do not go through the terms and conditions, this is not due to misuse every time but proper use.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But many of the time I have read they doubt Asians and don't give approval to them so easily. :blink:
But many of the time I have read they doubt Asians and don't give approval to them so easily. :blink:

There is nothing like that and mostly they look for content meta description, proper title and even relevancy for accepting your blog. if wrong way are adapted for earning then you are sure to get banned at sometime or the other..

Yes thats true ! so many people have lost their account and google can be very erratic and unfair - they ban without any valid reason and that too when you are about to claim a payout...It happened to someone I knew and the person was very disheartened !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes thats true ! so many people have lost their account and google can be very erratic and unfair - they ban without any valid reason and that too when you are about to claim a payout...It happened to someone I knew and the person was very disheartened !

I am one of them but never felt disappointed because now I am free to write the way I like without any restrictions etc.

I am one of them but never felt disappointed because now I am free to write the way I like without any restrictions etc.

Every where there is a risk when we don't follow the guidelines.I know they are very strict when someone violate guidelines there. :blink:

Every where there is a risk when we don't follow the guidelines.I know they are very strict when someone violate guidelines there. :blink:

They are not only strict but unfair also, and to it all they have no customer support to answer your query. You can get an answer through forums only, which is never an official answer.

They are not only strict but unfair also, and to it all they have no customer support to answer your query. You can get an answer through forums only, which is never an official answer.

That's the major concern they never give a reason to ban anyone's account. :evil:
If google reject.Will it be aproved by other adsense .If any information please share.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.