Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't think that it should be changed.So what if people won't watch Hockey that doesn't mean that cricket should be the National game.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I don't think that it should be changed.So what if people won't watch Hockey that doesn't mean that cricket should be the National game.

I think India is not a country where games are played for sport's sake but just money in mind. A short cut to get rich fast.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sharmistha Banerjee wrote:

I think India is not a country where games are played for sport's sake but just money in mind. A short cut to get rich fast.

Yes sports are the better option to become rich in a shorter time in our country.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

And with so much practice at home they have the capabilities of winning at the Olympics :laugh: :laugh:

No they will be found misfit on different grounds- not qualifies to participate. :( :(

For breaking the rules maybe because they make their own rules :laugh:

It's sure, they love to play hockey with Cricket bats :woohoo: :woohoo:

After all they make their own rules :sick: :sick:

They can play anything using anything that ends up giving zero results :silly:

Wrong again, they never do any thing unless they get maximum benefit.

No no I meant zero results for us the public and maximum for them :laugh:

This time you are 100% correct, they do not even breath if there is no smell of money in that. :laugh:

Thank god I got a 100% at last :)

Keep it up I am a fair reader and judge, I will always give you best credit for right answers. :P

Oh be a little lenient then :P I like lenient people :cheer:

Live in the present :)

Yes sports are the better option to become rich in a shorter time in our country.

Really if you have the time tell your children to concentrate on sports and that too cricket. :laugh:

Really if you have the time tell your children to concentrate on sports and that too cricket. :laugh:

Concentrate on 20-20 only...less sweat and a lot of money!!! ;) ;) ;) :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Concentrate on 20-20 only...less sweat and a lot of money!!! ;) ;) ;) :cheer: :cheer:

Yes! so much they earn even through the advertisements :P

Seeing the super performance of Indian Hockey team in Olympics, she may have thought so. Am I right Asha?

Yes! :laugh: :laugh: And I could never understand why Hockey is the National Game when we worship cricket :ohmy:

Once Hockey was India's most favorite game. Major Dhyan Chand was called Hockey Jadugar. India won many medals in Hockey. Later, we lost our past glory in Hockey.

As Hockey is an Olympics game, we should promote this and regain past glory. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Can you tell me Sir, how hockey met with such a disaster end though it owned a great glory in the past????
Why hockey lost its way?
Was it government that didn't help it or cultivate new players, so that it met with a Dinosaur end ????

Meera sandhu
Can you tell me Sir, how hockey met with such a disaster end though it owned a great glory in the past????
Why hockey lost its way?
Was it government that didn't help it or cultivate new players, so that it met with a Dinosaur end ????

I believe that all credit for past glory of Hockey goes to Major Dhyan Chand. after his exit, the game lost its attraction. Also, other countries got expertise in the game. Earlier, India and Pakistan were two worl leaders in Hockey.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.