Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
India ruled the hockey game in Olympic competitions earlier , winning 11 medals in 12 Olympics between 1928 and 1980, including 6 successive gold medals from 1928–1956. Dhyan Chand, one of the most successful players of all time owes the credit for the glory he brought to the Indian Hockey. A true legend India misses greatly at Olympics :dry:

Live in the present :)
The PMO has just refused that hocky is our national game or any other game has ever been declared a national game on paper.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But why are we talking about hockey or cricket?? My suggestion is the free-for-all that goes on in the parliament be made the national game of India!! The reasons for it are, the sessions are extremely interesting, they never bore you even for a minute, they are super-exciting, nail-biting, hair-gripping and really really unexpected surprises in them, just like a good action movie should have!! What's more, they are played by everyone's beloved characters like Laloo, Rabri, Mamata etc. etc. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

But why are we talking about hockey or cricket?? My suggestion is the free-for-all that goes on in the parliament be made the national game of India!! The reasons for it are, the sessions are extremely interesting, they never bore you even for a minute, they are super-exciting, nail-biting, hair-gripping and really really unexpected surprises in them, just like a good action movie should have!! What's more, they are played by everyone's beloved characters like Laloo, Rabri, Mamata etc. etc. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is just funny. Seriously think of national game. game should be one that is played in Olympics. Hockey is an Olympics game. If yoy can think of another, just name that.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is just funny. Seriously think of national game. game should be one that is played in Olympics. Hockey is an Olympics game. If yoy can think of another, just name that.

He he he!! Sorry about that, although this is not posted in Humor category, I could not but post this as I thought of it actually been implemented!! :)

We can safely forget about past when we used to be undisputed champions of hockey but then Europeans changed the rules of game to suit their style and we never could match them in their style. They are better built and have speed to beat us in all departments. As far cricket, this is game of money and with our money power we can mold the results our way, this way or that way.

We can safely forget about past when we used to be undisputed champions of hockey but then Europeans changed the rules of game to suit their style and we never could match them in their style. They are better built and have speed to beat us in all departments. As far cricket, this is game of money and with our money power we can mold the results our way, this way or that way.

I don't fully agree with you though about your saying that we can mold the results any way. Every game has its highs and lows and cricket has been through many.

Live in the present :)
I have no intention to change every ones thoughts, you see rvry one has own way of thinking, you are most welcome to not to agree with me. :)

I don't fully agree with you though about your saying that we can mold the results any way. Every game has its highs and lows and cricket has been through many.

Asha, what you are saying is true of every game and sport, but the unsavoury incidents of match fixing and involvement of many hi-profile celebrities and bookies into the game, cricket has been reduced to nothing but a commercial venture where the ones yielding more power and money are usually the winners!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.