The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i think outdoor games are more effective to improve your health and also improve your presence of mind. indoor games are just to keep you busy and nothing else. they do not improve your health. that is why in most of the schools now a days they have made one outdoor game compulsory for all the students and the same is not true for indoor games.
Ushaji,
earlier we had a lot of friends, fields, play grounds etc...
Now we are living as nuclear families in flats and apartments....
so, kids are not getting enough place to play. So, they stay inside homes in front of that idiot box. It's adversely affecting their health as well.
but what else can we do......when population is increasing so high and kids not getting enough place to play

I still see people in village have enough space to play I like the way they live but I can't adopt it as they have very limited resources to earn and have lesser facilities like we have in the cities. :blink:

In our state, cities, towns and villages have almost equal facilities.....
Villages of Kerala are not remote as other parts of our country....
All are well educated and working as well.
Here, all people are living in almost same standards :)

Thrissur is a town....yet it get almost all facilities available in cities.....
Villages are also very short distant from nearest towns
Only North Kerala, places like Wyanad, Palakkad, development still need to happen...(Places near to hills and forests)

Meera sandhu
What you think of out door games?

Out door or indoor games It doesn't make any difference as long as the person in the game perspires. This helps in improving the cardio vascular activity.
Ushaji,
so, kids are not getting enough place to play. So, they stay inside homes in front of that idiot box. It's adversely affecting their health as well.
but what else can we do......when population is increasing so high and kids not getting enough place to play

I'm of the opinion, indoor games are equally good in boosting the health of people. Most of Saina Nehwal's badminton practice sessions were indoors.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Ushaji,

I'm of the opinion, indoor games are equally good in boosting the health of people. Most of Saina Nehwal's badminton practice sessions were indoors.

Hehehe.. but you can't make a badminton court inside a flat. hehehe... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
No not every one cannot make a badminton court inside a home but one can play badminton in his courtyard for sure.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Outdoor games are played in open air and not inside the house. Outdoor games are played for the purpose of building good physic and healthy body. We get natural air to breath and green grasses to sit and run. It makes us feel healthy.
Outdoor games are necessary for young children.It helps them to grow and build up their muscles.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Out door games are very good for young children. they give a good exercise to their body and their body will be fit with good condition.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Out door games are very important but for this there are no such enough room or place were out door games can be arranged.
In particularly most of the big cities have no place that we can play outdoor games. So, they are bound to play indoor games rather
than out door games. Outdoor gam EDITED too much popular now a days. In order to gain more success we should give more effort to the out door games.

Please abide by the site's laws. You should not post links despite repeated reminders.
The thread is locked for further discussion.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.