The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Earlier Physical Training or PT was a part of the curriculum on a daily basis in all schools and there was a drill exercise and team games as well ! I see that now the entire syllabus is taken up with studies and sometimes there is one or at the most two periods devoted for sports.So, no wonder that the children gain weight,since food preferences too have changed over the years .This is a very unhealthy tendency ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Outdoor games are very essential for a child's not just physical, but mental development as well. Playing in a group teaches a child the importance of working in collaboration with others and also develops interpersonal skills. Unfortunately not much focus was given to them, but now again, the trend has started changing with schools now paying attention to outdoor activities more.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

But its an irony that in big cities like Delhi parks are getting converted in to malls and buildings so kids these days don't get a place to play even in my case I don't have a park nearby my home only thing we do is to send our kids on the top floor to play. :(

Not just Delhi but all other cities and towns too! Now with open lands fetching unbelievable amounts, playgrounds and parks are considered useless and waste! :(

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes, you are right in big cities parks are very less. I think atleast one park should be there in one area of the city.

Want to make each day Accountable

Out door games help us to build our muscles and to make our bones strong.But due to the shortage of space we could not find any field or parks where children could go and play.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Out door games are the best for people who don't do physical work which is necessary for the fitness of body.I used to play lots of outdoor sports when I was in college and school but not these days as I don't get space as well as time to do so. Many times I thought to join a club but could not be able to do so due to lack of time.Hope once my kids grow up I will join it. :blink:
Out door games are very good for health only. But me not used to play outdoor games. :( :( :(

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Out door games built the muscles but indoor games helps to develop the brain. Both are necessary,but the children don't get enough time to play any games due to too much pressure of study.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Outdoor game is very necessary.It keeps our body fit.Children should play outdoor games.Which will help them to build their muscles.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Out door games are very good for our health it helps to work our mind fast and muscles also become strong.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.