Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Earth laughs in flowers. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson :) :) Beautiful, isn't it???

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8658]}

And then consider this,
Why do people give each other flowers? To celebrate various important occasions, they're killing living creatures? Why restrict it to plants? "Sweetheart, let's make up. Have this deceased squirrel." ~The Washington Post

Isn't it appropriate too?? :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

But let me tell you people....for Onam celebrations we use flowers a lot..for making Attam 10 days to welcome Maveli. Also, it's marriage season now.......so, this month Chingam......it's very important......and maximum flower sales is done this month.

let me tell you one thing more...tomorrow is our Srikrishna Jayanthi :silly:

Meera sandhu

And then consider this,
Why do people give each other flowers? To celebrate various important occasions, they're killing living creatures? Why restrict it to plants? "Sweetheart, let's make up. Have this deceased squirrel." ~The Washington Post

Flowers are casualty at alter of God, love, funeral and different occasions. Beauty of flowers is crushed under so many pretexts. Beauty and flowers are to see and touch and not to crush and trample.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

And then consider this,

Flowers are casualty at alter of God, love, funeral and different occasions. Beauty of flowers is crushed under so many pretexts. Beauty and flowers are to see and touch and not to crush and trample.

God, when he created flowers certainly intended them to bring pleasure and joy to everyone, but he probably did not anticipate the man's enterprising, or should I say, selfish nature of turning it into commercial venture!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, Ashii
Most sad thing is that man is destroying nature's beauty by building his own constructions.....very sad indeed!!!

Meera sandhu
Most sad thing is that man is destroying nature's beauty by building his own constructions.....very sad indeed!!!

True, and in spite of seeing quite visible consequences of his actions, we still are unable to restrain ourselves from plundering nature's resources further!!! So much have we all grown selfish!! :blink:
WesternGhatsBisleghats.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

True, and in spite of seeing quite visible consequences of his actions, we still are unable to restrain ourselves from plundering nature's resources further!!! So much have we all grown selfish!! :blink:

Everyone say a lot about nature's construction. But truth is that for our own selfishness, we are destroying everything!!!!
I doubt, for our kids what will be there after 10-15 years...
Perhaps they may have to enjoy nature's beauty through old you tube videos only.....

Meera sandhu

I travel from Bangalore to Mangalore frequently and have now become familiar with every inch of the journey,We have to travel through the Western Ghats and Sakleshpur which is absolutely scenic and beautiful.But lately I can see how things are slowly changing with resorts coming in the middle of the Ghats and housing colonies of all the things being constructed by some prominent politician...I have uploaded a picture of the scenic Western Ghats..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8712]}
attam.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I travel from Bangalore to Mangalore frequently and have now become familiar with every inch of the journey,We have to travel through the Western Ghats and Sakleshpur which is absolutely scenic and beautiful.But lately I can see how things are slowly changing with resorts coming in the middle of the Ghats and housing colonies of all the things being constructed by some prominent politician...I have uploaded a picture of the scenic Western Ghats..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8712]}

Wow! That's a nice picture!! Western Ghats is a natural and geographical wonder with a huge variety of flora and fauna and unfortunately, the most abused of all! Especially in Maharashtra Western Ghats has been plundered recklessly with major plant species vanishing! and the plunder carries on! :(

Let me upload one Attam from our Onam celebrations this year.....
It needs more than 25 people efforts and more than 30 continuous hours to make one Attam like this.....
This one taken from Bipass road leading to Kovalam

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8713]}
Only flowers and leaves ...nothing else is used....

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.