Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Is there anything not created by 'God'. Whatever man made is out of materials provided by 'God'. If lovely things are given by 'God' so are the dreadful and ugly things. Nature is amalgamation of good and evil, hate and love, passion and dispassion. Positive and negative both are in nature. so, we should take a balanced view.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Flowers are offered in front of God.But these are created by God.God should create those flower again when they are plucked.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Flowers are offered in front of God.But these are created by God.God should create those flower again when they are plucked.

So God proposes and man disposes. man should destroy and God should again create. Why should God create something for you to destroy?

So God proposes and man disposes. man should destroy and God should again create. Why should God create something for you to destroy?

God is better known as creator so HE won't mind doing it again and again. Most people who do not have their own plants of flowers love to pluck more than who have their own plants.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Flowers are considered as the most beautiful thing on this earth. Thus we present flowers to the people whom we respect and love, be it human or God.
What God gives human beings grab ....Flower Industry is the biggest business today worth almost 105 billion dollars.Of course , people have perfected the art of growing flowers and one should appreciate the efforts made by them.Personally, I hate plucking flowers that bloom in my garden,but never get to see the ones from the plants that are close to the compound wall, one can easily guess why ? :dry:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8615]}
good_morning_comment_18_2012-09-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What God gives human beings grab ....Flower Industry is the biggest business today worth almost 105 billion dollars.Of course , people have perfected the art of growing flowers and one should appreciate the efforts made by them.Personally, I hate plucking flowers that bloom in my garden,but never get to see the ones from the plants that are close to the compound wall, one can easily guess why ? :dry:

This is very cruel and gross exploitation of nature for commercial purposes. All those using flowers by plucking these are guilty.

Whatever spin we might give to its commercial usability or utility - the central message through the flower remains the same. One might pluck and sell for the love of money but one who is buying it may be dedicating it to love!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8621]}
But someone may pick up a flower to show his/her love also.....
white2.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
But someone may pick up a flower to show his/her love also.....

It's the intention that makes all the difference! One who is plucking - if he or she does it in manner signifying love - so be it! Even if it is done with a motive to make money the ultimate receiving hand accepts it as a token of love! So flowers do inspire love!! It never loses it lovability!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8623]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.