Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Some days before I saw an episode of Chota beem. Krishna and beem are friends.....
Krishna is in trouble and Bheem saves him.
How can it happen? Can you tell me please?
When such cartoons are misleading kids by telling them, super heroes are even above GOD, I think, they are doing a lot of harm to kids, playing with their immature mind.
So kids may assume in their mind...yes, super heroes are strong than God....also place them above God in their mind.
have you people ever think about it?

May be seeing WWF has a bad impact on kids they learn how the wrestlers fight I have seen kids applying those bad techniques on other kids it may be dangerous. :blink:

I request all the parents not to allow your kid to watch cartoon networks when they are alone. Under your supervision, they can watch.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
cartoons are spoiling children, as they got addicted. So every time children are thinking of those cartoon characters only

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Cartoon network won't show any rubbish thing.I think they help our children to build knowledge.Specially the show related to god an goddess.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Cartoons are favorite of many kids.They stick towards the TV when they watch cartoon.They even cannot hear their elders when they ask for some thing.So its good but not too good to watch whole day.

The worst part of it is, children indulge in imitating dangerous feats shown in the cartoons.
Cartoons are favorite of many kids.They stick towards the TV when they watch cartoon.They even cannot hear their elders when they ask for some thing.So its good but not too good to watch whole day.

The worst part of it is, children indulge in imitating dangerous feats shown in the cartoons.

That's where parents come in the picture. We need to understand or rather make them understand that this is not real. I know its difficult, so keep a check on them..
Otherwise cartoons do increase creativity. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Cartoon networks mostly make our kids divert their mind from studies. while studying also they will think of cartoons only. We should never allow them to watch cartoons more than one hour

Cartoon networks mostly make our kids divert their mind from studies. while studying also they will think of cartoons only. We should never allow them to watch cartoons more than one hour

Hmm.. Strict mummy... ;) ;) ;) .
I'll watch when you are not at home... :P :P :P

If am not in the home, I will lock the cartoon channel. More over I will never leave my kid alone at home.

If am not in the home, I will lock the cartoon channel. More over I will never leave my kid alone at home.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: .

While my child watch the cartoons, I will so watch with them. So that they will feel me also a child. They will be friendly with me

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.