Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hey Deepti, how are you? great to see you back!

Congrats for another baby (sorry, i must be months behind) heheh

Well, the best remedy is use of Nilgiri oil or Eucalyptus oil. Just let the room sink with the smell of the oil and steam the oil to Pranav, he will get well soon

You know in hyderabad we have zinda talismath oil which is added to tea/water/milk and given. You can visit medical shop for use of eucalyptus oil.

It can be added to warm water before bath for both your kids and it is natural because it is ayurvedic but very strong.... even whatever cold you have will vanish!!!

hahah :)

Swetha Shenoy
Hey Deepti, how are you? great to see you back!

Congrats for another baby (sorry, i must be months behind) heheh

Well, the best remedy is use of Nilgiri oil or Eucalyptus oil. Just let the room sink with the smell of the oil and steam the oil to Pranav, he will get well soon

You know in hyderabad we have zinda talismath oil which is added to tea/water/milk and given. You can visit medical shop for use of eucalyptus oil.

It can be added to warm water before bath for both your kids and it is natural because it is ayurvedic but very strong.... even whatever cold you have will vanish!!!

hahah :)

Yes, Swetha, I swear by Jinda Tilismath! It is the best remedy for coughs and colds! A few drops of it on a handkerchief and placed near the chjld's head also helps a lot!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Is Jinda Tilismath available in all over India medical stores or it only in Hyderabad.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Is Jinda Tilismath available in all over India medical stores or it only in Hyderabad.

Santosh, its available everywhere, its a small bottle costing rs. 22 in Pune, you can easily get it in Mumbai!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

my brothers three year old son often affected by veezing problem also. Nowadays more kids are affected by veezing problem

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Thanks Kalyani for sharing your views. I will try it in medical store.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Friends now it is festive season. There will be lots of flies and mosquitoes in the atmosphere . The changing climate will bring such irritating insects into the house, is simply unbearable.
Friends now it is festive season. There will be lots of flies and mosquitoes in the atmosphere . The changing climate will bring such irritating insects into the house, is simply unbearable.

Yes this is the time when the doctors remain busy in seeing people. We should take care of our self in these days as to catch cold and cough is quiet normal if we don't take precautions. :)
that changes in climate effects both kids and elders , these problems even lead to the high healthy problems

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I am not aware about the climatic conditions of North. Yet, Krishna tulsi has no side effects. That's why I asked you to drink water boiled with basil leaves.
I never take medicines for cold and cough. Only tulsi water. Yet, i don't know if it's 100% effective to small kids. But it's sure, it can give them a little relief

Yes Basil and honey is a proven method to stop coughs and colds be it elders or infants. It should be continued. Just using for a day or two, they won't give you satisfactory results
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.