Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes, this 6 cylinder scheme is already announced and implemented in Andhra Pradesh. This is very bad on their part. I feel they have no sense at all. If a family contains more than 20 members then how can they serve with 6 cylinders. I feel this scheme is ridiculous. If this continues then Every one should prefer using coal stove.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think it is pretty mindless to show gross insensitivity to side with a bankrupt government which is so in every sense of the term!!
I don't know what the family members of ministers are thinking. Is it possible only one for a flat or house. It should be at least 12 per family.

There is no restriction on getting any number on full payment. But government will subsidize only six. I feel that government should give subsidy to the really poor. The rich and affluent should get no subsidy. The subsidy is also ultimately a burden on tax payer.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar
I don't know what the family members of ministers are thinking. Is it possible only one for a flat or house. It should be at least 12 per family.

There is no restriction on getting any number on full payment. But government will subsidize only six. I feel that government should give subsidy to the really poor. The rich and affluent should get no subsidy. The subsidy is also ultimately a burden on tax payer.

I think the decision of providing 6 subsidized cylinders are taken by lot of discussion by Government. Government should also have to think in the favor of country. 6 Subsidized Cylinders + 3 cylinders to those states where Congress is there, i think this decision is Ok.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

This is good proposal.

Now also I would say that the maximum number of cylinders alotted to a family should be 10 in a year instead of 6.
Apartment building ( Building) has block of flats. many flats in a building is an apartment building. so each block ( flat) will get 6 cylinder .each apartment building will not get 6 cylinder my dear. each flat geting 6 gas cylinders is ok. there will be a big problem for those who has residentail house having a joint family or part of the house given for rent dont know how will they manage. :(. recently in news paper it was given that govt made from 6 to 9 not sure about it i feel i read some thing like tht

http://galsbeautytips.blogspot.in/
Apartment building ( Building) has block of flats. many flats in a building is an apartment building. so each block ( flat) will get 6 cylinder .each apartment building will not get 6 cylinder my dear. each flat getting 6 gas cylinders is ok. there will be a big problem for those who has residential house having a joint family or part of the house given for rent don't know how will they manage. :(. recently in news paper it was given that govt made from 6 to 9 not sure about it i feel i read some thing like tht

There is no issue about rented accommodation. a tenant has separate family and kitchen. So, he will get six subsidized cylinders. But there is one problem. Many house owners do not give rent receipt and do not even admit that they have any tenant. This they do to reduce house property tax. A tenant should insist on rent receipt so that he may prove his tenant status. Then he will easily get his quota of six subsidized gas cylinders.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
yeah this is posible but i dont think all the owners will give receipt coz nothing is going of owners. who is on rent will need to face the problem.

http://galsbeautytips.blogspot.in/
Apartment building ( Building) has block of flats. many flats in a building is an apartment building. so each block ( flat) will get 6 cylinder .each apartment building will not get 6 cylinder my dear. each flat getting 6 gas cylinders is ok. there will be a big problem for those who has residential house having a joint family or part of the house given for rent don't know how will they manage. :(. recently in news paper it was given that govt made from 6 to 9 not sure about it i feel i read some thing like tht

There is no issue about rented accommodation. a tenant has separate family and kitchen. So, he will get six subsidized cylinders. But there is one problem. Many house owners do not give rent receipt and do not even admit that they have any tenant. This they do to reduce house property tax. A tenant should insist on rent receipt so that he may prove his tenant status. Then he will easily get his quota of six subsidized gas cylinders.

There is also another scenario that is prevalent in larger cities .Most people buy apartments for investment and want to save on the registration fees so the transactions are done only through agreements and now with the new law this can become a very difficult thing for those staying on rent since they may not know the exact situation as regards the ownership..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I heard that 6 cylinders are for one year with reasonable cost. If you need more cylinders then you have to pay 1000rs per cylinder. This is really bad. people are requesting government to extend the number 6 to 9. Let us wait and see what will be result

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.