Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Every MNC is following its own dress codes. what is your opinion on this?

Uniform creates an identity. There is nothing wrong having a dress code

I am not talking about uniforms. Talking about dress codes. Monday - Friday, Full Formals. Weekends - Semi Formals (Casual with shoes). It is horrible.

Robert, i don't think it's horrible. Will you wear a shorts or a casual dress for your marriage?

We have to follow the dress code which will help us to identify easily. I feel comfortable and complete in formals, this makes me more confident and indicates me a professionalism.

I am not talking about uniforms. Talking about dress codes. Monday - Friday, Full Formals. Weekends - Semi Formals (Casual with shoes). It is horrible.

Robert, i don't think it's horrible. Will you wear a shorts or a casual dress for your marriage?

We have to follow the dress code which will help us to identify easily. I feel comfortable and complete in formals, this makes me more confident and indicates me a professionalism.

Arun, Marriage is one time event in life. That is OK. But dress code needs to be followed at least 5-6 days a week..

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Uniform itself is a dress code

Arun, Marriage is one time event in life. That is OK. But dress code needs to be followed at least 5-6 days a week..

During meetings, client visits we should be 100% formal. But not all the days.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Rob, Let it be one time or daily. We are civilized now and we have to adhere some qualities to be followed on certain places. Its just a way of respecting your work place by being professional.

If you respect your work, you will respect your work place too...
Some member talked of relaxation. I feel relaxation is okay but this should be in a different dress code. If you wear laced shoes, full suit and necktie daily, you may be required to wear half pant and T shirt on Saturday. But even then this should be uniform. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Dress code is good.But every person wants to wear the dress of their choice also.So I think at least their should be freedom to allow them to wear the dress of their choice twice or thrice in a week.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Dress code is good.But every person wants to wear the dress of their choice also.So I think at least their should be freedom to allow them to wear the dress of their choice twice or thrice in a week.

They have freedom to war what they like at their residence and elsewhere. Let them strictly conform to dress code in office. Now this about dress. Next will be that they want some times to gossip and sleep in office. sleep .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.