The topic is locked.
I see many of the old threads which I revived got locked by the moderators stating that they have been old and the starter is no more active. But the question is the discussions we do on the threads is only for the thread initiator and not for the others. Moreover I don't know why can't we revive old threads I don't see anything like this in FAQs. :blink:

I want Maverick to answer this. :blink:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
An example of what you are trying to do here sanjeev,

http://www.boddunan.com/forum/11-general-discussions/3969-home-base-jobs.html

The first and only post from the creator is hi please tell me real home base jobs in internet which is created 3 years 1 week ago

The second post is your reply to the above:
[quote]I think writing articles is the best way to earn money online. There are many sites available where one can write articles and Boddunan is one of those which pay nicely for the articles if once published. :)[/quote]

Do you think this thread is justified to be revived and is relevant? How can you keep questioning moderators when, not just me, but others as well have been telling you to refrain from doing so?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The first and only post from the creator is hi please tell me real home base jobs in internet which is created 3 years 1 week ago

[quote]I think writing articles is the best way to earn money online. There are many sites available where one can write articles and Boddunan is one of those which pay nicely for the articles if once published. :)

Do you think this thread is justified to be revived and is relevant? How can you keep questioning moderators when, not just me, but others as well have been telling you to refrain from doing so?[/quote]

I think this is relevant because the discussions which we do here is not only meant for the initiator only. So whats wrong in it who knows it may be helpful for someone else who wants to know how to earn online. :blink:

[quote]I think writing articles is the best way to earn money online. There are many sites available where one can write articles and Boddunan is one of those which pay nicely for the articles if once published. :)

Do you think this thread is justified to be revived and is relevant? How can you keep questioning moderators when, not just me, but others as well have been telling you to refrain from doing so?

I think this is relevant because the discussions which we do here is not only meant for the initiator only. So whats wrong in it who knows it may be helpful for someone else who wants to know how to earn online. :blink:[/quote]

Well, your post clearly does not reflect any new information in that case. This topic has been worn down to its last shell so it is NOT RELEVANT!

Kindly see for yourself most of the threads you revived were too old, some even dating back to 3 years! Pulling up such old threads to the front page of the forum will make us miss the fresh ones! the ones that have more fresh and recent happenings being discussed. See for yourself now the relevant and recent threads on Kejriwal , Durga Puja ..and many more have been pushed back. One of those you pulled up (About Ghosts) was a duplicate thread that was just discussed and it has your participation too.

Live in the present :)

I think this is relevant because the discussions which we do here is not only meant for the initiator only. So whats wrong in it who knows it may be helpful for someone else who wants to know how to earn online. :blink:

Well, your post clearly does not reflect any new information in that case. This topic has been worn down to its last shell so it is NOT RELEVANT![/quote]

May be its not new for you because you know everything may be its new for those who are new to online sites. :laugh:

Well, your post clearly does not reflect any new information in that case. This topic has been worn down to its last shell so it is NOT RELEVANT!

May be its not new for you because you know everything may be its new for those who are new to online sites. :laugh:[/quote]

Those people have sense enough to search for such topics. Like Asha has pointed out, more relevant and current topics have been pushed behind. Instead of creating so many hassles for yourself and others, it would be better if you create a few topics of your own!

Kindly see for yourself most of the threads you revived were too old, some even dating back to 3 years! Pulling up such old threads to the front page of the forum will make us miss the fresh ones! the ones that have more fresh and recent happenings being discussed. See for yourself now the relevant and recent threads on Kejriwal , Durga Puja ..and many more have been pushed back. One of those you pulled up (About Ghosts) was a duplicate thread that was just discussed and it has your participation too.

I agree the ghost topic was discussed recently but I want to know where were the moderators when the new thread about ghost was started when still there is old thread in the system. :evil:

I think this is relevant because the discussions which we do here is not only meant for the initiator only. So whats wrong in it who knows it may be helpful for someone else who wants to know how to earn online. :blink:[/quote]

I remember we had a thread on home based jobs too:
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/24-daily-dose/236880-work-from-home.html

You could have remembered this thread before searching for the 3 year old one.

Live in the present :)

May be its not new for you because you know everything may be its new for those who are new to online sites. :laugh:

Those people have sense enough to search for such topics. Like Asha has pointed out, more relevant and current topics have been pushed behind. Instead of creating so many hassles for yourself and others, it would be better if you create a few topics of your own![/quote]

I don't have an ideas to start new threads that's why I thought of pulling some old threads that's what I did.

But I an still surprised the reaction by the moderators and I don't feel there is anything wrong with those threads and they can still be discussed. :blink:

I remember we had a thread on home based jobs too:
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/24-daily-dose/236880-work-from-home.html

You could have remembered this thread before searching for the 3 year old one.[/quote]

Ashii I think this was you who started the ghosts topic recently did you search for the old threads?. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.