The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:( I am not using mobile because I am hearing impaired. But I know that person who is using mobile can't live without it for one hour. Indeed mobile is addition in these days. I am using internet. But I don't like to miss it for one days. But for valid reason I can compromise. Some time connectivity is not available, What can we do in this case?

some times, you get connectivity problem on phone also owing to. network being busy. Similarly, sometimes, internet may not work. These are hurdles in life and we have to face these. Your not using mobile for hearing difficulty is understandable. We work according to our physical condition.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

:( I am not using mobile because I am hearing impaired. But I know that person who is using mobile can't live without it for one hour. Indeed mobile is addition in these days. I am using internet. But I don't like to miss it for one days. But for valid reason I can compromise. Some time connectivity is not available, What can we do in this case?

some times, you get connectivity problem on phone also owing to. network being busy. Similarly, sometimes, internet may not work. These are hurdles in life and we have to face these. Your not using mobile for hearing difficulty is understandable. We work according to our physical condition.

But sir I use BSNL connectivity and now it is disturbing more,may be server problem.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
They are just two tools on my attic. If i need them. i call, else i forget about them . I dictate them. Its not the other way round. Sometimes i feel blessed whenever they are not around owing to some reason. No regrets. No complaints.

Great Man. Use your valuable time usefully.

Anil has to be admired for the way he has tried to do his best inspite of all the odds and I really admire him for his courage ... :) people lived quite happily even before mobiles were discovered anil so tomorrow if for some reason we are not able to use it we dint need to worry so much...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Great Man. Use your valuable time usefully.

Anil has to be admired for the way he has tried to do his best inspite of all the odds and I really admire him for his courage ... :) people lived quite happily even before mobiles were discovered anil so tomorrow if for some reason we are not able to use it we dint need to worry so much...

It is okay not to use some thing owing to your peculiar problem. For example, if some one's eyesight is weak, he should not drive a vehicle. But this not make not using vehicle a virtue. Wen there is difficulty, we all face this but we need. So, when there is no connectivity, we cannot use net but still write to the companies to restore the connectivity. This is about everything - petrol, gas, diesel etc.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I can live without mobile. But I cannot live without internet connection. Because internet is the entire globe and if I need to study new I will look at internet. :laugh:

www.hashtutorials.weebly.com
I CAN LIVE WITHOUT MOBILE BUT I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT INTERNET CONNECTION....

Thank You,
Vedavyas

Funny videos on youtube...check it out friends...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK08Z55VFrk&feature=plcp
We can live with out mobile and internet connection. Food water and air only essential for living. :) :P :P :P ;)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Yes I stayed away from internet for a week.I stayed away from net from 7th October 2012 to 29th October. I was busy with the celebration of Durga Puja.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Can you live with out mobile and internet connection for a week?

In the days of Radio, people used to think. " No life without Radio." Now the mobile and net. Life goes on. Nothing will stop.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.