The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I can live without mobile and internet as those will be replace with television or some other work in the home. simple

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Can you live with out mobile and internet connection for a week?

It sounds funny. Is a mobile phone or internet part of your body?. Nothing is indispensable in this world.. Life goes on. Sun will not stop rising

It sounds funny. Is a mobile phone or internet part of your body?. Nothing is indispensable in this world.. Life goes on. Sun will not stop rising

According to me, it is not so easy to live without net and mobile eventhough those are not part of our bodies.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

According to me, it is not so easy to live without net and mobile eventhough those are not part of our bodies.

you are entitled to your own opinion
I can live without mobile and internet as those will be replace with television or some other work in the home. simple

Hmm......that's sounds a bit strange as both mobile and television have different function. :laugh:

Hmm......that's sounds a bit strange as both mobile and television have different function. :laugh:

In the view of purpose, both are not similar. But using anyone of this we can pass the time. Entertaiment.

We should not complete addicted to mobile, television and all. We should learn to live though those are no present also we can survive.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

No I can't. I need my mobile phone to constantly be in touch with my relatives who are in Delhi. I need the internet for social networking sites, Boddunan, checking emails and downloading music. A week without mobile and internet? are you kidding?

Mala Jaiswar
:( I am not using mobile because I am hearing impaired. But I know that person who is using mobile can't live without it for one hour. Indeed mobile is addition in these days. I am using internet. But I don't like to miss it for one days. But for valid reason I can compromise. Some time connectivity is not available, What can we do in this case?

Great Man. Use your valuable time usefully.

Anil has to be admired for the way he has tried to do his best inspite of all the odds and I really admire him for his courage ... :) people lived quite happily even before mobiles were discovered anil so tomorrow if for some reason we are not able to use it we dint need to worry so much...

It is okay not to use some thing owing to your peculiar problem. For example, if some one's eyesight is weak, he should not drive a vehicle. But this not make not using vehicle a virtue. Wen there is difficulty, we all face this but we need. So, when there is no connectivity, we cannot use net but still write to the companies to restore the connectivity. This is about everything - petrol, gas, diesel etc.

That's true, I agree with that ! everybody has some limitation or the other in life - either physical or even mental, we have to make the best of what we have..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Most of the people who use smart phones, they look at their phone often (twice a minute) for facebook updates. They can't even think about living without mobile and net connectivity even for a day.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.