Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Everything may not be remembered but fell very good remembering some fact of old days.

True. If some friends settle elsewhere and meet rarely, its difficult to remember all the details of such friends.
Everything may not be remembered but fell very good remembering some fact of old days.

True. If some friends settle elsewhere and meet rarely, its difficult to remember all the details of such friends.

Yes few days ago on of my friends got connected through facebook after 22 years. and we talked with each other and remembered many things.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I too remember my close friends details like brithday, anniversary etc., On that date i will make a call and wish them. Mostly everyone is working in different cities and states. So there is no choice for us to meet. Eventhough while talking on these occasions make us very close.

Yes few days ago on of my friends got connected through facebook after 22 years. and we talked with each other and remembered many things.

In this respect I can't but appreciate Facebook in connecting the long lost friends

In this respect I can't but appreciate Facebook in connecting the long lost friends

Yes Rambabu Sir. I got connected to my childhood, school and college friends through facebook and other social networking sites.

Yes it is true. First he identified seeing my profile in that.
So face book is no 1 social networking site.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.