Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Please dont ask me to remember the dates... frankly speaking I am poor in memorizing it.. But some sweet memories still remain and often think about those days when we were together.. Not only friends but anyone who is close to heart.. :)
I might not remember all the minutest detail but I make it a point to remember all the things that matter to them like days that are important to them, their likes, dislikes etc. I guess such things comes naturally in every good relationships.
I might not remember all the minutest detail but I make it a point to remember all the things that matter to them like days that are important to them, their likes, dislikes etc. I guess such things comes naturally in every good relationships.

Jabeen, You can remember only for Close friends. It is not applicable for just friends boss.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Jabeen, You can remember only for Close friends. It is not applicable for just friends boss.

It might not be possible for you but when I share a good relationship with anybody, I naturally take interest in what is their likes and dislikes. I am interested not only in my close friends but others too. However, its true that I know more about my close friends.

It might not be possible for you but when I share a good relationship with anybody, I naturally take interest in what is their likes and dislikes. I am interested not only in my close friends but others too. However, its true that I know more about my close friends.

That is a very positive quality that you have Jabeen :) :) , In fact I too like to know everything about people especially close friends some of who are my relatives who are very close to me so that the relationship goes forward but I don't really bother about everyone who I know ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I remember each and every thing of the close friends I have, and give them surprises

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes I remember few details of my best friend.I still remember her birthday,what she likes and many more of her habits.

Great indeed. You can remember something of your friend itself indicates your friendship is genuine

If friendship is genuine, you can remember something. You can remember everything only when the friendhsip is close and thick.

Yes that's the real measure of a true friendship
Yes I remember few details of my best friend.I still remember her birthday,what she likes and many more of her habits.

Great indeed. You can remember something of your friend itself indicates your friendship is genuine

If friendship is genuine, you can remember something. You can remember everything only when the friendhsip is close and thick.

Yes that's the real measure of a true friendship

A couple of days ago, I started remembering my close friends starting from my primary school till college life. I feel like being in heaven.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I do not remember details even about myself- what to speak of others. But I know a lot about my close friends. Every minute detail may not be in mind.

Of course, every detail may not be remembered if such friends settle far away and meet rarely.
Everything may not be remembered but fell very good remembering some fact of old days.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.