whenever i am doing my work like whenever i am studying i find people around me staring with funny looks. for eg. my classmates staring at me and even object that its not time to study. i felt a lot awkward. when i do my household work for eg cleaning the house the neighbors stare. what do you feel?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I hate people staring me. This is very awkward. I don't like people continuously looking at me for no reason. Mostly girls have tendency to see the wearings and belongings. This irritates me a lot.
I hate people staring me. This is very awkward. I don't like people continuously looking at me for no reason. Mostly girls have tendency to see the wearings and belongings. This irritates me a lot.

"that happens only in India", in some other developed countries i like that that people have very rational thinking . if you are studious then you are... no one objects at that...if you dont study then you are like that.
whenever i am doing my work like whenever i am studying i find people around me staring with funny looks. for eg. my classmates staring at me and even object that its not time to study. i felt a lot awkward. when i do my household work for eg cleaning the house the neighbors stare. what do you feel?

I don't feel akward when people stare at me while working. Instead, I feel hesitated.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I didn't experienced this kind of feeling until now. It shows that your confident level is very low on what you do. We have to be very confident on we are doing. You will get the feeling that the person who is seeing your work will comment you.

I have my own way of stopping others staring at me. I look at them straight into their eyes. That's all the other person feels so embarrassed, he will not have any other alternative but to leave the place4.
I feel awkward when any one stand beside me when I used to cook any food.I get nervous and what i want to do I just forget that.

Sharmistha Banerjee

I have my own way of stopping others staring at me. I look at them straight into their eyes. That's all the other person feels so embarrassed, he will not have any other alternative but to leave the place4.

thank you sir.i will try this next time. this is the best thing i have ever heard :)

nice technique. I do not know if most feel akward or not. But I am sure that they will get nervous.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

It is no doubt awkward when others keep staring at you when you are busy with your work.But look at this way, those who have no work and enough time on hand only mind other peoples business, looking at other peoples homes and watching what they are doing shows that they are wasting precious time, so simply ignore them and with time it becomes a habit with you and you are able to do any work without feeling conscious of other people looking at you...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: arjun sai
Earlier, in my childhood, i feel a lot of tensions if I feel some eyes staring on me....
But now...."Kuch tho log kahenge..logo ka kaam hai....." let me stare at me....i never care too much

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.