Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I just do all my house hold work alone.I never appointed any maid to help me in my house hold work.I love my work.I think this is my job which I have to love.

Kudos to you. There is nothing like it.
I would like to be a queen. I would choose to rule India but India is a democratic country. Thus I have a second choice. I would prefer to be the greatest flower wholesale dealer. I will be sitting and sleeping on flower bed.
I was a biology student at school and loved that subject.. I wanted to become a doctor.. But unfortunately could not.. But now I am in IT field.. I came to know this is going to be my life.. So started loving it..

:-)
I was a biology student at school and loved that subject.. I wanted to become a doctor.. But unfortunately could not.. But now I am in IT field.. I came to know this is going to be my life.. So started loving it..

A good decision. It takes you to places
Thankyou sir :-) Initially i felt it very difficult to learn and to adapt something opposite to what I like.. But then I realized I only wasting My life and then changed my mind..

:-)
I would like to be a queen. I would choose to rule India but India is a democratic country. Thus I have a second choice. I would prefer to be the greatest flower wholesale dealer. I will be sitting and sleeping on flower bed.

In democratic countries too there are queens. Some at the center and some in WB and UP

But Devyani, you can sleep and sit on flower bed without being the greatest flower wholesale dealer.
Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.