Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Most of these diamonds and precious stones belonged to private collections of Maharajahs and it as they who gifted it to the British rulers , probably as a good will gesture so it is futile to say that they have looted us and taken it away from us...Incidentally Kohinoor , which is supposed to be cursed is embedded in the Queen's crown( the curse has not made any impact on the queen though !)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9201]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

But the talk about it is that british people have taken with force to their country. it is not gifted to them.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes you are correct. British should return it back to India. After all it belongs to us.
Friends I have a doubt if Indian mines have ever produced a blue diamond in any era. I have heard about Kohinoor Diamond. It is auspicious and magnificent diamond which Shah Jahan had used in building the world famous monument Taj Mahal.

In the year 1642, the most famous blue diamond known as "The hope Diamond" was found in India. It was cut from the 'Tavernier blue'. This rare specimen can be viewed today at the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History in Washington, D.C.

Nice information.
:)
But how it reached US did they bought it from UK. :blink:
I have a doubt, kohinoor diamand is belong to India but why it is in foreign countries

This is because Britishers ruled our country for so many years and in those days they took away all our precious thing to England which still are there with them. Even very recently we heard of Tipu Sultan's sword which was bought by Vijaya Malya back to India. :blink:
SJ, That blue diamond belongs to India, As Britishers occupied India so they have taken it away and preserved it in US. and after we got independence also they didnt return it back. I don't why our Indian Government is not demanding US to return it back as it is our property

SJ, That blue diamond belongs to India, As Britishers occupied India so they have taken it away and preserved it in US. and after we got independence also they didnt return it back. I don't why our Indian Government is not demanding US to return it back as it is our property

theoretical we should get back what they looted form our country but you know these US and UK no one can challenge them for what they did in the past now whatever they looted is their property. :evil:

The Britishers had stolen many things from us. They have stolen, when they were ruling. So, we can't ask from them.

Want to make each day Accountable

No, ronark, Now Indian Government should demand them to return it back. Let us see in future such issues may raise. If not i will try to make it an issue

No, ronark, Now Indian Government should demand them to return it back. Let us see in future such issues may raise. If not i will try to make it an issue

Madamji, India was called the Golden Bird. They have stolen a huge amount of gold from us. We can't demand all these things. This will create issue.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.