Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Descends of royal family are still there, who visits temple every morning. If I say so, they will cut my head....

This is very serious issue :ohmy: .
I like ornaments of diamond.

Blue diamonds usually contain nitrogen impurities in aggregate form.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9169]}

The colour of the diamond is blue because of boron and not nitrogen. :unsure:
Descends of royal family are still there, who visits temple every morning. If I say so, they will cut my head....

You probably want to write the Descendents here!

If we ask permission, they cut off our heads, how about making a plan to burgle the treasury instead! :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Friends I am seriously looking for the data regarding blue diamond. It is most precious and elegant piece. It is rarely found in mines. India has diamond mines. I have never read anywhere regarding Indian blue diamond. Have you ever heard or read such news?

so, are you serious of buying a blue diamond :silly: :unsure: :unsure:
am in a funny mood yaar :woohoo: :woohoo:

I won't buy blue diamond. I will just see it. I was actually searching in the Google for the world's most beautiful and precious diamond. Then I came across this topic.

It would probably take us at least two lifetimes' worth of savings for people like us to buy a single such diamond!! We only can travel to the Smithsonian and watch it from afar!!! :unsure: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Friends I am seriously looking for the data regarding blue diamond. It is most precious and elegant piece. It is rarely found in mines. India has diamond mines. I have never read anywhere regarding Indian blue diamond. Have you ever heard or read such news?

I won't buy blue diamond. I will just see it. I was actually searching in the Google for the world's most beautiful and precious diamond. Then I came across this topic.

It would probably take us at least two lifetimes' worth of savings for people like us to buy a single such diamond!! We only can travel to the Smithsonian and watch it from afar!!! :unsure: :laugh:

Also we can have that diamond in our dream too......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is obvious. Blue diamond is very precious stone. We generally buy zircon or american diamond which is affordable. Still blue diamond is unique and nothing can be compatible with this.

LOL...Even if you manage to buy the diamond you have to shell out a huge amount insuring it, no thanks I am happy with whatever I have without the added stress and headache... :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

India has a rich heritage but the Britishers destroyed India's wealth.They looted precious stones from our country.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Sharmistha you are obviously correct. I have come across many a times regarding precious stones and antiques kept in British museum. Most of them belongs to India.
I have a doubt, kohinoor diamand is belong to India but why it is in foreign countries

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.