Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
M.Rafi was one of the best singer ever had been in our nation. There are infinite number of hit songs which he gave to the film industry. His songs are still remembered and look fresh even though they are 20~25 years old. His voice quality was so good and I don't think no one ever had that quality.There are many songs which I like few ones are:

"kaun hai jo sano mein aaya"

"Ishroo Isharoo mein"

"Mein zindagi kaa saath"

and many more.

These are fantastic songs. M. Rafi was the best singer in Bollywood film industry.
Rafi, Kishore and Mukesh were three star and still now their songs are very much popular.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Rafi, Kishore and Mukesh were three star and still now their songs are very much popular.

Known as the Trinity of 'Indian Cinema Sangeet.

I always liked the voice of hement Kumar his one of the song "Tum pukaar lo" is very heart touching. :)

I always liked the voice of hement Kumar his one of the song "Tum pukaar lo" is very heart touching. :)

I love Hemant Kumar as a singer and a music director. All his songs of Nagin were runaway hits.
Rafi sahab is just miracle to Bollywood.He has contributed many beautiful songs.He is still remembered.

Sharmistha Banerjee

Who has that rich baritone now in the present day singers?

No doubt there some good singers but not of the calbre of the old singers. Hemant kumar was unique because of his rich voice.Incidentally during those days there were three sinngers with similar voices , other than Hemant Kumar there was Subir sen and Dwijen Mukherji who all had similar sounding voices...
Dwijen mukerji sang songs like Manzil wohi hai pyar ki and yeh dil kahan teri manzil and Subir sen sang songs like dil mera ek aas ka panchi andmein rangeela pyar ka rahi...all great singers in their own way like Rafi was..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

No doubt there some good singers but not of the calbre of the old singers. Hemant kumar was unique because of his rich voice.Incidentally during those days there were three sinngers with similar voices , other than Hemant Kumar there was Subir sen and Dwijen Mukherji who all had similar sounding voices...
Dwijen mukerji sang songs like Manzil wohi hai pyar ki and yeh dil kahan teri manzil and Subir sen sang songs like dil mera ek aas ka panchi andmein rangeela pyar ka rahi...all great singers in their own way like Rafi was..

That's great. You reminded me of two great voices. Dwijen and Subirsen. Both made their debut under the baton Of Shanker Jaikishen if I 'm not wrong.

That's great. You reminded me of two great voices. Dwijen and Subirsen. Both made their debut under the baton Of Shanker Jaikishen if I 'm not wrong.

Yes thats true, both good singers and from Bengal...they may not have been as popular as Hemant but both had some melodious songs to their credit... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.