Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Is there anybody who plays water games? I love to see those games. It is very exciting.
Devyani, what is ment by water games. I never heard of it. can you please show us

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Devyani, what is ment by water games. I never heard of it. can you please show us

Water games have a big list. Scuba diving, snorkling, but they are extremes.
The one i have done are water scooter, parasailing, banana ride and the best one is rafting... Loved it.. Rafting is done in rivers and rest you can do on beaches

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

The one i have done are water scooter, parasailing, banana ride and the best one is rafting... Loved it.. Rafting is done in rivers and rest you can do on beaches

Banana ride? what is that? :blink:

Want to make each day Accountable

Ha haa.. Its a funny ride.. There is a banana shaped boat.. 8-9 people sit on it.. And then they take you inside the sea to around 1km from beach.. then he'll try to drop you there and you just need to hang in hard, so that you don't fall. But every fun falls and you can't avoid it and thts make it chilly..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Ha haa.. Its a funny ride.. There is a banana shaped boat.. 8-9 people sit on it.. And then they take you inside the sea to around 1km from beach.. then he'll try to drop you there and you just need to hang in hard, so that you don't fall. But every fun falls and you can't avoid it and thts make it chilly..

I have sat in the banana shape ride in a fair. There, they swing that banana ride and you need to hang yourself .

Want to make each day Accountable

I never played any games outside.

I love lock and key game when I was in school.Even sometime I play now with my small sister.

Sharmistha Banerjee
sharmistha can you explain how you play lock and key game. I never heard about this game.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.