Do you like the Hindi singer Lucky Ali? He is one of my favorite singers and I like many of his songs including 'oh sanam', 'dekha he aise bhi', 'tu kaun he', 'teri yaden ati he' etc. :cheer: :cheer:

Mala Jaiswar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mala, this si from which movie. I never heard of them can you please let meknow

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I had never heard this singer from many years. He has vanished from the singing field.

Want to make each day Accountable

I don't like Lucky Ali's acting but some of his songs are good. I don't like all songs composed by him.
Mala, this si from which movie. I never heard of them can you please let meknow

The songs are not from the movie but from his different albums. Sifar was his first one which featured Oh Sanam and is still one of the best track i have heard. Feels great to sing that. And yes he has sung many great other numbers.
He didn't acted much, but SUR movie was really good including the hit aa bhi jaa... He is goood...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Do you like the Hindi singer Lucky Ali? He is one of my favorite singers and I like many of his songs including 'oh sanam', 'dekha he aise bhi', 'tu kaun he', 'teri yaden ati he' etc. :cheer: :cheer:

Lucky Ali, son of erstwhile famous comedian Mehmood was good at his time. He\s no more in circulation.
Of course i used to like his songs then.
Actually I never heard of this singer lucky ali. Can you please suggest familiar more successful songs of him

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Actually I never heard of this singer lucky ali. Can you please suggest familiar more successful songs of him

Please don't say this Saral... Here is the link for Oh Sanam.. Listen and you'll come to know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFWjpYbLTjc

Lucky Ali is the son of famous comedian Mehmood . I have seen a movie in which he acted called sur which was very good. The songs were all beautiful, but other than that I dont know much about him. He is a good singer,has very deep and intense voice...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Lucky Ali is the son of famous comedian Mehmood . I have seen a movie in which he acted called sur which was very good. The songs were all beautiful, but other than that I dont know much about him. He is a good singer,has very deep and intense voice...

Yups. But SUR came late. He was popluar before it only because of his beautiful hits..
Anjani raho mein.
Dekha hai aise bhi.

Listen to them.. You wont regret..

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Yups. But SUR came late. He was popluar before it only because of his beautiful hits..
Anjani raho mein.
Dekha hai aise bhi.

Listen to them.. You wont regret..

Where he has lost now?

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.