Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh Sanam is still everyone's favourite, though 15 years have passed since its reelased.
Is it his wife who acted in the album...I heard so.
Anyone please clear my doubt

let me add one thing...
He sung two blockbuster songs for Kaho Na Pyar hai
Kyon Chalti Hai Pawan and Ek pal ka jeena

Sarala, now I hope, you won't say "Who is it?" :P

Meera sandhu
Lucky Ali is the son of famous comedian Mehmood . I have seen a movie in which he acted called sur which was very good. The songs were all beautiful, but other than that I dont know much about him. He is a good singer,has very deep and intense voice...

Yups. But SUR came late. He was popluar before it only because of his beautiful hits..
Anjani raho mein.
Dekha hai aise bhi.

Listen to them.. You wont regret..

Where he has lost now?

Don't know man.. But yes he is not active in singing these days but he keep doing live concerts..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Lucky Ali was a good singer and contributed many songs in Bollywood.But now very rare we could get to hear his songs.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I had less knowledge about Hindi movies But I had listen some songs which you wrote here. I like them.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Lucky Ali is good Indian Singer.

I like his - Na Tum Jano na hum song from Kaho na pyar hain film.

Be positive
Lucky Ali was a good singer and contributed many songs in Bollywood.But now very rare we could get to hear his songs.

Don't kill him dear.. He is still alive..

ha ha ha :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
really funny
Thank God, she didn't start a 'pay homage' thread for him :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

ha ha ha :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
really funny
Thank God, she didn't start a 'pay homage' thread for him :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ha haa... you are fast enough to reach that thought.. :P :P :P :evil: :evil: :evil:

Lacky ali is no doubt a good singer and I love to hear his songs -something different type.
He is a son of great comedian Jagdeep.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.