Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Cold water lowers the core temperature and forces the body to work harder to bring it up to body temperature. When very dehydrated warm water is the best thing to drink. It is more easily absorbed by the body.

In fact many ayurvedic doctors recommend a glass of very hot water first thing in the morning taken on an empty stomach to flush out the system and keep it cleansed....

I do not think taking a glass of very hot water is good for health. Neither too hot nor too cold is good for health.

Robert, Usha ji mentioned it as warm water. While drinking warm water in the morning, it flushes out the kidneys and prepares the stomach for food by stimulating the glands on its walls.

Also please find the below link for the advantages while drinking hot water.

http://water.ygoy.com/2010/05/06/top-12-health-benefits-of-drinking-hot-water/

Arun, Usha mentioned 'a glass of very hot water'. Very hot water intake may cause injuries to digestive track since it is very soft and smooth in nature. Everyone knows warm water is good.

You mean to say every time you drink tea or coffee which is normally consumed very hot, your digestive system gets injured?

Many doctors suggest that while having a cup of coffee , tea,milk or hot water. It should me in moderate temperature. Not very hot. . Our digestive track is too delicate.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Cold water lowers the core temperature and forces the body to work harder to bring it up to body temperature. When very dehydrated warm water is the best thing to drink. It is more easily absorbed by the body.

In fact many ayurvedic doctors recommend a glass of very hot water first thing in the morning taken on an empty stomach to flush out the system and keep it cleansed....

I do not think taking a glass of very hot water is good for health. Neither too hot nor too cold is good for health.

Robert, Usha ji mentioned it as warm water. While drinking warm water in the morning, it flushes out the kidneys and prepares the stomach for food by stimulating the glands on its walls.

Arun, Usha mentioned 'a glass of very hot water'. Very hot water intake may cause injuries to digestive track since it is very soft and smooth in nature. Everyone knows warm water is good.

You mean to say every time you drink tea or coffee which is normally consumed very hot, your digestive system gets injured?

Many doctors suggest that while having a cup of coffee , tea,milk or hot water. It should me in moderate temperature. Not very hot. . Our digestive track is too delicate.

This is the first time I am hearing this, anyways thanks a lot for the information...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think that one should drink water after one hour from meals. Water should be according to room temperature- neither hot nor refrigerated

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Here are some disadvantages of cold water drinking after meals.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9251]}

Sasikanth, My sincere appreciations to you for posting this picture. It gives a lot of information. Keep Rocking man!

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Yes, you are right robert.Singers need to take care of their throat alot. as their complete career and life depends on their voice. So most of the singer have warm water with cuminseeds. They avoid cook drinks and ice creams

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Drinking cold water can cause cancer.Which is very dangerous.

Sharmistha Banerjee

This is first time I am hearing that cold water may be a cause of cancer.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

This is first time I am hearing that cold water may be a cause of cancer.

I too have never heard of this, I wonder from where sharmishta got this information...if you have some link please do post it here ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

also, drinking hot liquids like coffee can lead to throat cancer in future. But I don't know its extremely possibilities of cold water.

Meera sandhu

The taste buds will become blunt and cant recognize real tastes. For any liquid consumption maderate temperature good and safe.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.