Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I drink only cold water and have seen absolutely no adverse effects so far it is the case with all my family members including my mother who is fit as a fiddle...I feel that it depends on the persons constitution and also how active one is ! It is not possible to generalise ...

cold water means water placed in fridge, not normal drinking water

Meera sandhu
I drink only cold water and have seen absolutely no adverse effects so far it is the case with all my family members including my mother who is fit as a fiddle...I feel that it depends on the persons constitution and also how active one is ! It is not possible to generalise ...

cold water means water placed in fridge, not normal drinking water

Yes I drink only chilled water straight from the fridge and also my family and mother...no bad effects at all !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes after having hot food, one should not have cold water or take a bath in very cold water. Many a times people drink water after doing hard exercise and cooking in hot. It is also dangerous. Let your body calm down and then drink water.
Cold water lowers the core temperature and forces the body to work harder to bring it up to body temperature. When very dehydrated warm water is the best thing to drink. It is more easily absorbed by the body.

Sharmistha Banerjee
yes, cold water shows alot of effect on us. Due to cold water all our nerves in the throat get effected

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, cold water shows alot of effect on us. Due to cold water all our nerves in the throat get effected

Yes, Of course. Sarala, Cold water is not recommended for everyone. I use neither cold water nor hot water for drinking.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
According to the room temperature and climate we should prefer the kind of water. If it is winter, then you have to take warm water. Even for brushing also you need to use warm water then only you can be healthy and won't get effect by cold and fever

According to the room temperature and climate we should prefer the kind of water. If it is winter, then you have to take warm water. Even for brushing also you need to use warm water then only you can be healthy and won't get effect by cold and fever

It is not recommended to have heavy cold water. Some people have water just taking out from refrigerator which is too cold. This is injurious.

Yes, Robert I also come into this category. I too have very cold Ice water. While having it we feel good but after having some disturbance occurs in us

Yes, Robert I also come into this category. I too have very cold Ice water. While having it we feel good but after having some disturbance occurs in us

Sarala, I kindly request you not to have very cold ice water. You may feel like having that. But do not have hereafter. Your throat will get affected severely.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.