We all come across dominant people sometime or the other in our life. They may be dominant parents, dominant land-lords, dominant friends, dominant husbands, dominant wives etc. It is often difficult to deal with such people and they force you to do things they want. How do you deal with dominant people? :huh:

Mala Jaiswar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is better to listen them. In case they are wrong, make them undertand the good and bad aspects. They will definately think regarding this atleast once.
We all come across dominant people sometime or the other in our life. They may be dominant parents, dominant land-lords, dominant friends, dominant husbands, dominant wives etc. It is often difficult to deal with such people and they force you to do things they want. How do you deal with dominant people? :huh:

There won't be smoke without fire.. If some person dominates you there must be a reason. I see if a person commits nuisance in my house or street or office, and if i employ some hard methods to contain the person, Do you think i dominate the person? Similarly a house wife who wastes the money on unnecessary shopping, and if her hubby puts down his foot, is he dominating her?
I don't like people who try to dominate me. Domination is some what I hate. Its OK if parents are dominating as they should but in other relation its not good at all but that's one of the human nature there are all types of people in the world. :blink: :blink:
Even parents can't dominate children as it may effect their future and they may not be able to take decisions in life. Any dominant person should not be encouraged.. If you do it once then life long have to face them.
Even parents can't dominate children as it may effect their future and they may not be able to take decisions in life. Any dominant person should not be encouraged.. If you do it once then life long have to face them.

Most of the parents are dominant as they can't allow their kids to do what they want. Sometimes is OK but without dominance of parents kids may spoil their future. :blink:
I don't like people who try to dominate me. Domination is some what I hate. Its OK if parents are dominating as they should but in other relation its not good at all but that's one of the human nature there are all types of people in the world. :blink: :blink:

You have to study them . You should understand what the person wants and why he wants to dominate. It should not be domination for domination sake

You have to study them . You should understand what the person wants and why he wants to dominate. It should not be domination for domination sake

Sometimes they try to dominate just to take some advantage from us :evil: or just for the sake that they would be treated nicely by people when they see that a particular person is dominating by nature but that's a sick mentality. :evil:

There won't be smoke without fire.. If some person dominates you there must be a reason. I see if a person commits nuisance in my house or street or office, and if i employ some hard methods to contain the person, Do you think i dominate the person? Similarly a house wife who wastes the money on unnecessary shopping, and if her hubby puts down his foot, is he dominating her?

I agree with babuji, Domination should be applied in certain conditions. I wont allow anyone to dominate me at any time. I will try to overcome from that, otherwise i will start dominate them.

Domination to a certain degree is desirable if you want to have control over a situation

Domination to a certain degree is desirable if you want to have control over a situation

Oh I would love to be dominated. No one dominates any one unless feels for the one whom he is dominating. I won't mind if any one dominating over me.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.