It is too strong a statement but I believe in every word of it as events have panned out over the decades since Independence. Very very ironically the present government is only left with water cannon and tear gas to quell the just fury of all Indian women!!!!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The recent protest against gang rape and brutal assault in a moving bus is indeed very justified. It is heartening that the government are alive to the need for change in law and taking remedial measures. Whatever the protesters demand- death to the rapists and change in law has to go through certain procedure. The government have given very convincing assurances. There has to be an end to everything,. The protest and consequent disturbances cannot continue or allowed to continue indefinitely so as to create nuisance and disturbance. Besides there was stone throwing by some from protesters as well. More policemen were injured than protesters. The police cannot be wholly blamed for using force in the circumstances prevailing during protest.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/NewDelhi/Delhi-gangrape-PM-addresses-nation-says-anger-justified-but-not-the-violence/Article1-979993.aspx

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

And women are not the only victims but public in general is grossly overlooked. They think that staying hidden in their shells would solve every thing gradually.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is too strong a statement but I believe in every word of it as events have panned out over the decades since Independence. Very very ironically the present government is only left with water cannon and tear gas to quell the just fury of all Indian women!!!!

In the morning I had posted two pictures , since the post has vanished I am uploading the pictures again...What the police did and the way the politicians spoke shows how much they really care...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9543]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9544]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In the morning I had posted two pictures , since the post has vanished I am uploading the pictures again...What the police did and the way the politicians spoke shows how much they really care...

Usha, the pictures you uploaded chillingly sums up what police brutality could be. A corrupt, ineffectual government whose head has rather tamely justified this unprecedented popular show of wrath, disgust and all, is apparently behaving like headless chickens! It has done nothing in the face of mounting cases of systematic oppression and other brutalities against women as some 30,000 cases of rape and other assaults pending before various courts of the land would indicate. How many such cases do we need to kick this government out its mortal slumber!
Thank you said by: usha manohar
This is sad that ordinary people have to raise his/her voice to such a level to get appropriate justice. :evil: Its obvious one has to make a fair judgement to the culprits one can't get away after doing such a heinous crime. :evil:
Peaceful protest is an element of democracy. But everything has a limit. Excessive use of force by police is indeed bad. But we cannot say that police must use no force at all in any circumstances. When necessary, policed have to use force. It appears that in the recent protest in Delhi, police had to use some force. Incidentally, a police constable has also died as a result of mob violence.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/You-cant-march-in-protest-to-Presidents-house-Shinde-says/articleshow/17743153.cms?intenttarget=no

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think any protect is treated like this only in India and police do what their higher authorities demand.. So no one can be blamed for this. Even a peaceful protest will soon turn up violent as government is not ready to accept its incapability and want to condemn it

Usha, the pictures you uploaded chillingly sums up what police brutality could be. A corrupt, ineffectual government whose head has rather tamely justified this unprecedented popular show of wrath, disgust and all, is apparently behaving like headless chickens! It has done nothing in the face of mounting cases of systematic oppression and other brutalities against women as some 30,000 cases of rape and other assaults pending before various courts of the land would indicate. How many such cases do we need to kick this government out its mortal slumber!

Honestly the kind of legal system we have today makes you angry and helpless at the same time. I wonder if the older cases are ever going to be solved , which means 30,000 potential rapists who have escaped punishment are all around us....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think there was a need to Control the students and the public who were protesting. But, this was not the correct way to control. I was looking the whole news on that day, and that was devastating.

Want to make each day Accountable

This is really a bad thing. All people must raise their voice against this. Even if no one raise voice against this they will continue this one.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.