The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I hope it would be better if the batting position is altered according to the trend of the match which is fall of wickets. If wickets are not falling early, He can go as a tail ender where he can rock with his bat.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
To me Sourav will be right choice for Indian Coatch.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
He is good too RAM.. I wonder which is more good form him and Dravid.. Both are deserving.

RobertP... Well, yes but like I have feel that he is getting many less chance of batting. So he don't able to show is true talent as he can bat for long for sure.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I think when Dhoni is in good form, then he should try to come up and lead from the front as he is the captain. He is one of the best batsman in ODI, so he should come up to accelerate and have the steadiness on the score as well as stop the falling of wickets.

Want to make each day Accountable

I think that the next coach for Team india would be sourav Ganguly. He would the best to see the new talent as well as change the condition of Team India.

I think when Dhoni is in good form, then he should try to come up and lead from the front as he is the captain. He is one of the best batsman in ODI, so he should come up to accelerate and have the steadiness on the score as well as stop the falling of wickets.

Yes he has both talent. He can score fast and play defensive inning too as per requirement which can be really helpful to Indian team. I hope he think about it.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Today also Indian batting line up failed now 64/4 and Dhoni has on critch. Let see what happens.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Today also Indian batting line up failed now 64/4 and Dhoni has on critch. Let see what happens.

Dhoni also departed. I have stopped watching now.

Yes he has both talent. He can score fast and play defensive inning too as per requirement which can be really helpful to Indian team. I hope he think about it.

He is different thinking captain. He thinks that playing at number 6 or 7, will strengthen the middle order, but i think he is wasting his form.
In these 3 last ODIs, he is given all pressure to handle the situation and bat with the tailenders.

I also think that, thought he is pinch hitter, but also when he comes in the 15 overs or 25 or 30 overs, he don't like to hit hard short. He tries to set himself and then play big short in the end.
So, may be he would be thinking that i can't play big shorts in the beginning, so let me be where i am and from there i will handle the situation.

I think that the next coach for Team india would be sourav Ganguly. He would the best to see the new talent as well as change the condition of Team India.

No, Sourav would create problems if he becomes a coach as he's a hot tempered guy. Dravid is the fittest person
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.