The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Happy pongal and Makarsankranti to all, I think all enjoyed the day.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Mary
Happy Makar Sakranti and Pongal to all my friends. Hope you enjoyed the festival today. :)
Happy Pongal and Magarasankranthi Wishes to all members of boddunan family. Have a happy days. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

ya, yesterday was Makara Sankranthi at Sabarimala where Ayyappas saw Makara Jyothi.
Now according to Malayalam Calender it's month Makaram. Makaram 1st is celebrated as Makara Sakranthi in Kerala/Sabarimale.
Happy pongal and sankranthi to all the members

Meera sandhu
Today is Thrivalluvar Dhinam and Mattu Pongal. I wish you everyone. Today there are many Jallikattu events (Bull Taming) in Madurai. Tomorrow will be some.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Today is Thrivalluvar Dhinam and Mattu Pongal. I wish you everyone. Today there are many Jallikattu events (Bull Taming) in Madurai. Tomorrow will be some.

Ya I know.

Tell the truth...did you give food/payasam to at least one cow today? :P

Meera sandhu
Happy Pongal by heart to Every Members of Boddunan.. :) :)
Thank you !

Happy Makarasankranti and Happy Pongal to all members of Boddunan.

Be positive
It should be Makar Sankranti instead of Magarasankranthi. Kindly edit it.
It should be Makar Sankranti instead of Magarasankranthi. Kindly edit it.

In Tamil 'Ka', 'ga' and 'gha' are pronounced as same :P . they use a single letter to indicate 4 letters in normal Hindi/Malayalam alphabet
that's the reason.

Meera sandhu

Ya I know.

Tell the truth...did you give food/payasam to at least one cow today? :P

Sandy,

I do not celebrate Pongal. Besides, I am not in my hometown. I am staying in Chennai (Room). I went to office today. Nlow also I am in office.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.