The topic is locked.
I would like to know how to refer friends to boddunan.com??
where is the referal link?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I would like to know how to refer friends to boddunan.com??
where is the referal link?

Hi Vipin Raj, welcome ! :) As of now certain features are missing here including the referral link, since the site is still undergoing some upgradations...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

that means , are you saying that i will not be able to refer any friends now?
I don't know presently its working or not but I referred few people here through promoting my referral links on social sites as social sites are the best way to get some referrals. :)
yeah i would also like to promote my referal link in social sites. but where i will get my referal link?
yeah i would also like to promote my referal link in social sites. but where i will get my referal link?

this is question really as I also tried to find out my referral link but could not able to find it at present may be admin can help for it. Just ask your query from admin. :)
that means , are you saying that i will not be able to refer any friends now?

As of now NO.....the admin has said that at present the link is not working and once everything is in place, it will become active again..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
I want to refer few friends who are keen in writing articles, but i see that my referal link is not working

Can admin/maverik please help...thank you!

Swetha Shenoy
I want to refer few friends who are keen in writing articles, but i see that my referal link is not working

Please see the activities listed for cash and points in 'Dashboard'. You will find that there is neither cash nor points for referring friends. So, you earn neither points nor cash for this activity. So, there is no significance of the link to refer friends. Better suggest your friends by email to join Boddunan.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Please see the activities listed for cash and points in 'Dashboard'. You will find that there is neither cash nor points for referring friends. So, you earn neither points nor cash for this activity. So, there is no significance of the link to refer friends. Better suggest your friends by email to join Boddunan.

Earlier it use to be.. Don;t know why they stopped.. Its a good way to attract people and earn at the same time..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
You still get referral benefits if you have your ref-link saved, only the page that had your link is not available for time being. I have my link saved and still can use it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.