The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If any one wants to check that ref bonus is still being paid he can visit here, incidentally I am also the one who got my share last month.

http://www.boddunan.com/community/earnings.html?start=200

205 Atul P Barapatre Referral Bonus2013-07-15 40.00
206 usha manohar Referral Bonus 2013-07-15 40.00
207 Raaghavan Krishnamurthy Referral Bonus2013-07-15 125.00
208 Karthikeyan Referral Bonus2013-07-15 10.00
209 suni51 Referral Bonus 2013-07-15 10.00

Thats great. So still I can get Referral bonus from my referrals .

However I would like admin to clear his stand on this one whether these bonuses were current or pending amounts paid last month only. Only Admin can clear our doubts in this matter.

Is there any particular page where referral details can be found . I mean earning and constraints regarding that

We had it earlier where one can see all the things about referral details. But now we dont have I suppose.
If any one wants to check that ref bonus is still being paid he can visit here, incidentally I am also the one who got my share last month.

However I would like admin to clear his stand on this one whether these bonuses were current or pending amounts paid last month only. Only Admin can clear our doubts in this matter.

Is there any particular page where referral details can be found . I mean earning and constraints regarding that

We had it earlier where one can see all the things about referral details. But now we dont have I suppose.

Is the refferal link working for you.. I tried to invite but it redirected me to home page... Any issues there ?

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Is the refferal link working for you.. I tried to invite but it redirected me to home page... Any issues there ?

The link no longer works since referral program has been taken off. People who have saved link earlier are benefiting from it now but no new referrals can be brought.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The link no longer works since referral program has been taken off. People who have saved link earlier are benefiting from it now but no new referrals can be brought.

hmm.. Thts bad... Lets see what admins can bring new..

It is taking far too long to to be set right, I wonder what the problem really is....I heard someone say that through the old link one is able to refer and if so why not others do the same...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is taking far too long to to be set right, I wonder what the problem really is....I heard someone say that through the old link one is able to refer and if so why not others do the same...

Thats what i am also thinking about.. It should be working for all or for none... May be admin is not aware of the problem...

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Thats what i am also thinking about.. It should be working for all or for none... May be admin is not aware of the problem...

Admin has declared many times that referral program is suspended for new users, the members who have their ref-inks can utilize it but new members will have to wait until it is resumed. thanks, now I am locking this thread, thanks.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.