The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is really a great feeling when we achieve any milestone.yes forums are addictive sometimes but it all depends how we take it.

I have already set some targets for myself. I will see how I can complete them. But for now, its time (just a small one) to bask in the glory.

Yes man, you are entitled for it by all means.

I have been in the habit of setting target for different sites and for different purposes. I have some for Boddunan too. But I guess, I will wait until the month turns by before I disclose them :lol:

Setting target is good and every successful person does the same. The great mantra for success is simple-
Set goal and grab it, beg, borrow or steal. (Isn't it?)

I really need to answer this. What I do is set realistic target so that I can achieve it.There's no begging let alone stealing for me. As I must make it clear, I have set a goal of reaching 1000 points for the month here. And am working towards it. I know that I can achieve it. It will require hard work from me. Nothing else (those what you mentioned).

Haha- you took it wrong abhi- Being a management professional I call it reasonable- even my first lecture at B' school was on this very topic- go get it beg borrow or steal so for me this is a perfect management mantra although ethics are followed by every professional. And i would say 1000 points is too small a target, some people reach to 5- 20k points every month that you can see when this months revenue share program will be out which is due any moment. cheers again buddy.

Yes, I must say I got you wrong. I didn't know the thing behind this. But now I know. Secondly, why I say 1000 points is because
1. I started as late as around 14 Jan. So, I had already lost around 13 days.
2. As of now, I know forum posting gives 3 points for such answers and 1 to read an article. So, its hard earning points.
3. I am also engaged in other things too. I wirte at 3-4 other sites and for my client too. So, I have to give that work the first priority. Apart from that, personal and family responsibilities don't allow me to be active here for long.

I do all of these as you do and I write a an article a day during BBL which is going on for last 5 months. You know I am only trying to buck you up. Nothing else, all the best and yes look at 1000 posts where you get 500 points in gift. Go to answer section where you get 5 points every answer and if your answer voted up 3 points and for best answers 20 points. Cheers again. :)

Oh thanks for your inspiration. I got to know 2 new things just now - about answers and about the 1000 posts. I was just thinking about 1000 points for making myself eligible for that one share.
By the way, I answered one question. How many can I answer in a day to not make it feel like I am spamming :whistle:

Unless you do not answer the same question more than one time- go ahead answer all of them in one day that is no spamming. BTW you get 500 points in gift if you answer 1000 of them. That makes it 5500 points. Cheers again.

There was a question where someone had asked how many times one can answer a certain question. I guess, there is (and should be) only one chance to answer one question. I will be trying to answer as many as I can as fast as possible.
Congratulation to you on your success and hope you will get more and more success in future.
Sea is made from drop and drop water.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
This is really a great feeling when we achieve any milestone.yes forums are addictive sometimes but it all depends how we take it.

I have already set some targets for myself. I will see how I can complete them. But for now, its time (just a small one) to bask in the glory.

I have been in the habit of setting target for different sites and for different purposes. I have some for Boddunan too. But I guess, I will wait until the month turns by before I disclose them :lol:

Setting target is good and every successful person does the same. The great mantra for success is simple-

I really need to answer this. What I do is set realistic target so that I can achieve it.There's no begging let alone stealing for me. As I must make it clear, I have set a goal of reaching 1000 points for the month here. And am working towards it. I know that I can achieve it. It will require hard work from me. Nothing else (those what you mentioned).

Haha- you took it wrong abhi- Being a management professional I call it reasonable- even my first lecture at B' school was on this very topic- go get it beg borrow or steal so for me this is a perfect management mantra although ethics are followed by every professional. And i would say 1000 points is too small a target, some people reach to 5- 20k points every month that you can see when this months revenue share program will be out which is due any moment. cheers again buddy.

Yes, I must say I got you wrong. I didn't know the thing behind this. But now I know. Secondly, why I say 1000 points is because
2. As of now, I know forum posting gives 3 points for such answers and 1 to read an article. So, its hard earning points.
3. I am also engaged in other things too. I wirte at 3-4 other sites and for my client too. So, I have to give that work the first priority. Apart from that, personal and family responsibilities don't allow me to be active here for long.

I do all of these as you do and I write a an article a day during BBL which is going on for last 5 months. You know I am only trying to buck you up. Nothing else, all the best and yes look at 1000 posts where you get 500 points in gift. Go to answer section where you get 5 points every answer and if your answer voted up 3 points and for best answers 20 points. Cheers again. :)

Oh thanks for your inspiration. I got to know 2 new things just now - about answers and about the 1000 posts. I was just thinking about 1000 points for making myself eligible for that one share.
By the way, I answered one question. How many can I answer in a day to not make it feel like I am spamming :whistle:

Unless you do not answer the same question more than one time- go ahead answer all of them in one day that is no spamming. BTW you get 500 points in gift if you answer 1000 of them. That makes it 5500 points. Cheers again.

There was a question where someone had asked how many times one can answer a certain question. I guess, there is (and should be) only one chance to answer one question. I will be trying to answer as many as I can as fast as possible.

Go ahead- as a moderator I would think that i succeeded in my job because that basically is my job to let people know when they are in initial stages on this site- all the best.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Go ahead- as a moderator I would think that i succeeded in my job because that basically is my job to let people know when they are in initial stages on this site- all the best.

Yes for sure. I can all but say think you. And please be there if I need any further help.

Yes for sure. I can all but say think you. And please be there if I need any further help.

I will close this thread at this point as your new target should be 1000 posts. Thanks a lot for every thing.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.