The topic is locked.
what is the difference between CPU Utilization and Load?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If it's in term of percentage, CPU utilization indicates the present performance level of CPU, how much is it active.
In most cases, a particular program needs only a small percentage of system memory and CPU for running. But if system hangs, you may see CPU utilization 100%.
Load.....??
Can you make it clear, Sarala?
Is it memory loading, swapping or something related to it?

Meera sandhu
Sarala, please do remember the threads that you are posting! I just deleted a thread that with this very title you posted just 8 minutes ago! :blink: :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani moderatorji, when i posted the thread, the thread is not yet posted. so i have clicked again and i didnt check the forums as i am away from the desk after creating this thread.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

How can we check about cpu utilization and load and please give in details?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Kalyani moderatorji, when i posted the thread, the thread is not yet posted. so i have clicked again and i didnt check the forums as i am away from the desk after creating this thread.

Well, you don't have to add moderatorji after my name, that comes as a bit abrupt! Also I am not sure what you mean by the thread is not posted yet???

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think this is good question for Q&A section, therefore I am locking it, thanks.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.