Two days before I phoned one of my dearest friends of my college days. I have mentioned about him many times here. I was non-stop for about 15 minutes and when I was to put down the phone, he said, "Sandhya, I have a happy news to share with you". He was married last May and I thought, that's the matter, his wife is pregnant. "So, you have good news. Happy to hear :cheer: :cheer: ", I replied. But suddenly he said, "It's a boy" :blink: . I became quiet for a moment. In the past 1 year, I have called him several times, but not even once he has mentioned it. Last month too, I called him and talked for about half an hour. Yet, why did he hide it from me? Am his dearest friend, yet why should he feel shy to tell me so?
I am still searching for a gun to shoot him :angry:

I often feel that people are shy to reveal this matter. Most of them reveals the matter only after delivery. Why should couples hide??? :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
They might feel shy to disclose the matter with you.Don't get upset after all he is your friend.And might be as a boy he feel shy to disclose it with a girl.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Two days before I phoned one of my dearest friends of my college days. I have mentioned about him many times here. I was non-stop for about 15 minutes and when I was to put down the phone, he said, "Sandhya, I have a happy news to share with you". He was married last May and I thought, that's the matter, his wife is pregnant. "So, you have good news. Happy to hear :cheer: :cheer: ", I replied. But suddenly he said, "It's a boy" :blink: . I became quiet for a moment. In the past 1 year, I have called him several times, but not even once he has mentioned it. Last month too, I called him and talked for about half an hour. Yet, why did he hide it from me? Am his dearest friend, yet why should he feel shy to tell me so?

I often feel that people are shy to reveal this matter. Most of them reveals the matter only after delivery. Why should couples hide??? :whistle: :whistle:

I am sure you are trying to finish your balance of prepaid mobile before you change to another service provider. Actually men are not as talkative as women so talk to the point only.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: RobertP

I never heard that people shy away from revealing the news about birth of their off springs. And don't expect all are like your friend.

I am sure you are trying to finish your balance of prepaid mobile before you change to another service provider. Actually men are not as talkative as women so talk to the point only.

i have 400 free calls for bsnl now, every month :cheer: :cheer:

Actually i have completed my mobile balance to do portability. I want to call someone today to greet, got the number. But no money balance. Today shops are closed too :( :(
My bsnl land line is not working for two days :silly: :silly: . Net works on a single line, though it's bit slow now :whistle:

Meera sandhu

i have 400 free calls for bsnl now, every month :cheer: :cheer:

Actually i have completed my mobile balance to do portability. I want to call someone today to greet, got the number. But no money balance. Today shops are closed too :( :(
My bsnl land line is not working for two days :silly: :silly: . Net works on a single line, though it's bit slow now :whistle:

That is a good news that you have opted for BSNl, you can call me for free if you have BSNL-BSNL free service option. :laugh: Hurry if you want to take the chance, later you'll hear 'this number is not responding'- for months. :whistle:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes that's right normally men don't talk about it. This may be because they feel shy to discuss it with others unlike women. :lol:
Yes that's right normally men don't talk about it. This may be because they feel shy to discuss it with others unlike women. :lol:

I never heard about this. In my society especially in my state both men and women unabashedly speak about conception, pregnancy and parenthood.
Sandhya i will narrate one incidence that happend 8 months back

I was constantly following up with my friend who was carrying till 7 months. i used to tell her why she dint inform our batch mates and she said she wanted to confirm and then only revel to all of us about her motherhood.

Unfortunately she had an abortion done due to a condition called thrombosis and she suffered a lot . Infact one of our other batch mates called her and she said she had an abortion and the news was known to everyone in our class. so my friend dint like it, it is very much embarrassing and also hurt.

It is better to have confirm the news after delivery ....that makes sense...

Swetha Shenoy
Men are not so talkative as like women. They are shy, So don't opens their-selves.

Be positive
Men are not so talkative as like women. They are shy, So don't opens their-selves.

In our society we never hesitate to talk about pregnancy. Both men and woman proudly and unabashedly talk openly. I fail to see what's so wrong with that
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.