Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Men are not so talkative as like women. They are shy, So don't opens their-selves.

Men are not so talkative like us...

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Sandhya i will narrate one incidence that happend 8 months back

I was constantly following up with my friend who was carrying till 7 months. i used to tell her why she dint inform our batch mates and she said she wanted to confirm and then only revel to all of us about her motherhood.

Unfortunately she had an abortion done due to a condition called thrombosis and she suffered a lot . Infact one of our other batch mates called her and she said she had an abortion and the news was known to everyone in our class. so my friend dint like it, it is very much embarrassing and also hurt.

It is better to have confirm the news after delivery ....that makes sense...

it's a nice reply :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Yet I can't agree fully that we should hide this happy new from our dear ones....particularly if it's the first kid

Meera sandhu
Sandhya i will narrate one incidence that happend 8 months back

I was constantly following up with my friend who was carrying till 7 months. i used to tell her why she dint inform our batch mates and she said she wanted to confirm and then only revel to all of us about her motherhood.

Unfortunately she had an abortion done due to a condition called thrombosis and she suffered a lot . Infact one of our other batch mates called her and she said she had an abortion and the news was known to everyone in our class. so my friend dint like it, it is very much embarrassing and also hurt.

It is better to have confirm the news after delivery ....that makes sense...

it's a nice reply :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Yet I can't agree fully that we should hide this happy new from our dear ones....particularly if it's the first kid

Is pregnancy a sin? What's the need of talking in 'Hush Hush' tones?
According to me, kids are the beautiful gifts of God. How many people are we finding around us, who is deprived of this blessings! Then why should people hide it, when that beautiful gift is at their door step?
I have three such friends, one got married before me. So, i know it well, what thoughts and depressions are going through their mind at present

Meera sandhu
Yes that's right normally men don't talk about it. This may be because they feel shy to discuss it with others unlike women. :lol:

I never heard about this. In my society especially in my state both men and women unabashedly speak about conception, pregnancy and parenthood.

No pregnancy is not a sin. :blink: But still I have noticed men don't talk about it I don't know what is the exact reason for it. It may be they feel embarrassed to talk about it. :laugh: Just a guess. :blink:
Yes that's right normally men don't talk about it. This may be because they feel shy to discuss it with others unlike women. :lol:

I never heard about this. In my society especially in my state both men and women unabashedly speak about conception, pregnancy and parenthood.

No pregnancy is not a sin. :blink: But still I have noticed men don't talk about it I don't know what is the exact reason for it. It may be they feel embarrassed to talk about it. :laugh: Just a guess. :blink:

then tell about you :cheer:
No need to guess :woohoo: :evil:

Meera sandhu

then tell about you :cheer:
No need to guess :woohoo: :evil:

Mine case was different as there was always sort of problems during pregenacy of my wife as she was carrying twins so I never got a chance to tell anyone. Everyone knew it already :laugh: . Moreover I was very much excited those days so I never hide it from anyone. :)
Some people are very frank with their elders and others and so they can easily tell about the matter casually to everyone.But I think many cannot share it so easily as they may be shy to tell this though it is a very happy news for all.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I think you friend must be planning to reveal the news after final results..Not all people will be like him as some give the news even when pregnancy is detached .
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.