Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes Boddunan introduces such thing then Boddunan member will rock.And it would be a big achievement for Boddunan.

It certainly will be. I have already started dreaming that the admin has introduced all the languages and made it free to write in any (Indian) language we wish. :P :P :P
We really proud to speak our mother tongue.I am from Kolkata and Bengali is my mother tongue.So I speak Bengali.But beside this now I had to speak in HIndi often with the people as I shifted in Delhi.But I think beside other languages Boddunan should give opportunity of writing Bengali articles also as many Bengali member are also here in Boddunan.

it would be good if Boddunan provides an opportunity to write in all the 14 official languages of India.

That's a great thought. I don't think any Indian site has done that before. It will be a first in the history for the site. We all would be a part of that history. Please admin, get things going.... ;)

Each one can treasure a chunk of that history as a Souvenir.
We really proud to speak our mother tongue.I am from Kolkata and Bengali is my mother tongue.So I speak Bengali.But beside this now I had to speak in HIndi often with the people as I shifted in Delhi.But I think beside other languages Boddunan should give opportunity of writing Bengali articles also as many Bengali member are also here in Boddunan.

it would be good if Boddunan provides an opportunity to write in all the 14 official languages of India.

That's a great thought. I don't think any Indian site has done that before. It will be a first in the history for the site. We all would be a part of that history. Please admin, get things going.... ;)

Each one can treasure a chunk of that history as a Souvenir.

This is ideal situation. But we have to see what is pragmatic. First, we should see what languages the active authors, editors and webmaster know. Thereafter, appropriate action will be feasible.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

:) Thanks for sharing it. Indeed I don't know about it.
Today is the International mother language day.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10301]}
B) Rajasthani is also a rich language. It claimed that it is mother of Hindi. Also consider it.
I will like to take this opportunity to ask the admin if they can have articles in Mara
a
thi too. Myself, Kalyani and Vaishnavi are some members from Maharashtra. I am sure there might be others too. Please take a note of this request.

Seems you have not gone through FAQ section yet- Okay for you I will paste that matter from that section- hope this helps! :)

Which language I use to write?
We currently accept only articles written in English, Hindi and Telugu. And will soon adapt to other languages like Tamil, Malayalam, Gujarati, Punjabi, Marathi etc.

http://www.boddunan.com/faqs.html
Indeed language is depends of location where we are residing. My mother tongue is bagri. But I am living near Punjab. So I can read speak and write Punjabi. My wife is Hindi speaking but she is from Punjab based family, so my children are also speaking Hindi. In coming years language of my family will be Hindi.
Glad to know that my birthday is associated with such an important day!! Thanks for reminding!! :) :)

International mother language day reminds us to encourage our mother tongue. My mother tongue is Punjabi but I can neiter read nor write this. Based in U.P., Hindi is more my language. I have written some articles in Boddunan in Hindi and thus, I am encouraging this.

I take an opportunity to suggest that the languages in Devnagri script like Marathi and Nepali be also allowed in articles section. Fonts of Hindi, Marathi and Nepali are same as all these are in Devnagri script.

Though not formally announced as a policy, I've seen one or two articles in Marathi in Boddunan site.

Same here my mother tongue is Punjabi as my mother was a pure Punjaban but my grand father settled in UP , Mathura and my father mostly posted at different places in UP being a UP government employee, I never got a chance to write or read Punjabi although I am fluent at speaking it. I am good at HIndi and I too have posted 1-2 in Hindi on Boddunan.
I have tried to read or write Punjabi but could not succeed properly. However I am satisfied that I can speak my mother tongue properly besides a few other languages.

Do you know Telugu also.
Indeed language is depends of location where we are residing. My mother tongue is bagri. But I am living near Punjab. So I can read speak and write Punjabi. My wife is Hindi speaking but she is from Punjab based family, so my children are also speaking Hindi. In coming years language of my family will be Hindi.
Glad to know that my birthday is associated with such an important day!! Thanks for reminding!! :) :)

International mother language day reminds us to encourage our mother tongue. My mother tongue is Punjabi but I can neiter read nor write this. Based in U.P., Hindi is more my language. I have written some articles in Boddunan in Hindi and thus, I am encouraging this.

I take an opportunity to suggest that the languages in Devnagri script like Marathi and Nepali be also allowed in articles section. Fonts of Hindi, Marathi and Nepali are same as all these are in Devnagri script.

Though not formally announced as a policy, I've seen one or two articles in Marathi in Boddunan site.

Same here my mother tongue is Punjabi as my mother was a pure Punjaban but my grand father settled in UP , Mathura and my father mostly posted at different places in UP being a UP government employee, I never got a chance to write or read Punjabi although I am fluent at speaking it. I am good at HIndi and I too have posted 1-2 in Hindi on Boddunan.
I have tried to read or write Punjabi but could not succeed properly. However I am satisfied that I can speak my mother tongue properly besides a few other languages.

Do you know Telugu also.

I am hearing "bagri" for the first time. Which language is that? By the way, it looks great to hear that there are people who know so many languages. For me, it's Marathi, Hindi and English.
International mother language day? I didn't know that such a day existed! Thanks for the information.

Mala Jaiswar
I will like to take this opportunity to ask the admin if they can have articles in Mara

thi too. Myself, Kalyani and Vaishnavi are some members from Maharashtra. I am sure there might be others too. Please take a note of this request.

Seems you have not gone through FAQ section yet- Okay for you I will paste that matter from that section- hope this helps! :)

Which language I use to write?
We currently accept only articles written in English, Hindi and Telugu. And will soon adapt to other languages like Tamil, Malayalam, Gujarati, Punjabi, Marathi etc.

http://www.boddunan.com/faqs.html

Actually we are very eagerly looking for that adapt languages
[Tamil]
Then we can able to write more...

English more language problem..

Mary, I remember..once you told you are from Andra. If so, what's your Mother tongue? :unsure:

Iam not Andhra.. My forefathers are from Andhrapradesh..

My mother tongue is Telugu only.

But well known language Tamil[Reading, Writing]

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.