It is so shameful that schools in Meghalaya are dening admission to a gang rape victim.
It is credit to the the gang rape victim that she has faced the ordeal with courage and wants to continue her study. But is is very disgusting that schools are denying admission to her. Meghalaya is center of North East and is well know for giving respect and dignity
to women. If women are so ill tyreated even in Meghalaya, we lose hope everywhere.
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/meghalaya-gangrape-survivor-denied-admission-by-schools/381260-3-227.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is so shameful that schools in Meghalaya are dening admission to a gang rape victim.
It is credit to the the gang rape victim that she has faced the ordeal with courage and wants to continue her study. But is is very disgusting that schools are denying admission to her. Meghalaya is center of North East and is well know for giving respect and dignity
to women. If women are so ill tyreated even in Meghalaya, we lose hope everywhere.
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/meghalaya-gangrape-survivor-denied-admission-by-schools/381260-3-227.html

It reiterates the fact that we are hypocrites to the core. We say one thing and do another.

I don't know what mistake did the girl do. Why is she denied from getting an admission to school. These sort things make women less secured.
Oh My this is the reason why the rape cases are not reported. :evil:

In small cities the victim feels embarassed as every where she is reminded of the incident. :evil:

But that's shameful we must remember that in rape cases its not the fault of a girl she should be given a chance to live her life again. :blink:
This is indeed very sad and disturbing. The girl should not be judged for no fault of hers and treated like this in a humiliating manner. What used to be safe haven for women, are the places now turning like other places in country!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This is indeed very sad and disturbing. The girl should not be judged for no fault of hers and treated like this in a humiliating manner. What used to be safe haven for women, are the places now turning like other places in country!

Other places?

Even this might be more humiliating for her. :evil: This is really low mentality of people. :evil:

In small cities the victim feels embarassed as every where she is reminded of the incident. :evil:

But that's shameful we must remember that in rape cases its not the fault of a girl she should be given a chance to live her life again. :blink:

Society which is supposed to stand and protect the woman, itself is mauling the woman
Oh that's really terrible. On the contrary, the school should have welcomed such a student and that could have become a good example for the society as well.
Oh that's really terrible. On the contrary, the school should have welcomed such a student and that could have become a good example for the society as well.

The girl should have been a role model to other girls too. They must teach the girl students to be brave towards such activities.

Society which is supposed to stand and protect the woman, itself is mauling the woman

This is irony. When this is going to stop is what sometimes I question my self. :(

This is irony. When this is going to stop is what sometimes I question my self. :(

Not only you . For several people since centuries, this remained an unanswered question.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.