Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is so shameful that schools in Meghalaya are dening admission to a gang rape victim.
It is credit to the the gang rape victim that she has faced the ordeal with courage and wants to continue her study. But is is very disgusting that schools are denying admission to her. Meghalaya is center of North East and is well know for giving respect and dignity
to women. If women are so ill tyreated even in Meghalaya, we lose hope everywhere.
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/meghalaya-gangrape-survivor-denied-admission-by-schools/381260-3-227.html

True, Meghalaya's people's attitude towards women in general has won lot of acclaim from all. If this is the state of affairs , where from this poor victim get justice?
Oh My this is the reason why the rape cases are not reported. :evil:

In small cities the victim feels embarassed as every where she is reminded of the incident. :evil:

But that's shameful we must remember that in rape cases its not the fault of a girl she should be given a chance to live her life again. :blink:

Ya thats true. This is the reason for the cases not being reported properly. People and government must support her in this issue.
Oh My this is the reason why the rape cases are not reported. :evil:

In small cities the victim feels embarassed as every where she is reminded of the incident. :evil:

But that's shameful we must remember that in rape cases its not the fault of a girl she should be given a chance to live her life again. :blink:

Ya thats true. This is the reason for the cases not being reported properly. People and government must support her in this issue.

This is a change in big cities like Delhi where the girls report the rape cases now unlike in the past when they used to hide it as they knew that if they reveal it they will only be humiliated and nothing would happen to the culprits. But now the things have changed even the media don't reveal the actual identity of the victim but they surely take some strict actions to catch the rapists but the same is lacking in the small cities I feel. :evil:

This is a change in big cities like Delhi where the girls report the rape cases now unlike in the past when they used to hide it as they knew that if they reveal it they will only be humiliated and nothing would happen to the culprits. But now the things have changed even the media don't reveal the actual identity of the victim but they surely take some strict actions to catch the rapists but the same is lacking in the small cities I feel. :evil:

I think most of the rape cases in the city is being reported. But this doesn't happen in every part of the country. Even now the rape cases in the villages are not at all reported. If the victim is humiliated like this, then even the girls in the city will go back to the past and they wont report for the fear of humiliation.

I think most of the rape cases in the city is being reported. But this doesn't happen in every part of the country. Even now the rape cases in the villages are not at all reported. If the victim is humiliated like this, then even the girls in the city will go back to the past and they wont report for the fear of humiliation.

definitely that would happen if things go on like happened in Meghalya. :evil:

definitely that would happen if things go on like happened in Meghalya. :evil:

But this should not happen. If this happens, then the situation moves in favor of the criminals who will continue to do the same and will ruin the lives of many girls.

Even in cities and metropolises, number of women who complain are less. May be they are better than small places. But women in general will shirk to complain rape cases be it a city or a village.

Even in cities and metropolises, number of women who complain are less. May be they are better than small places. But women in general will shirk to complain rape cases be it a city or a village.

Ya thats right. But the number of cases reported from village is almost nil.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.