Rape cases are increasing day by day. Many laws are made to stop but nothing seem effective. According to you what are effective strategies that can stop rape cases in India?

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well Rapist should get punished enough so that next time another one should have feel the fear before even thinking.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav
Rape cases are increasing day by day. Many laws are made to stop but nothing seem effective. According to you what are effective strategies that can stop rape cases in India?

Strategies that work will work. We have enough strategies.What all we need is to see that they are effectively implemented.
It is a soft option but i think chemical castration should be implemented.

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Best way to deal with them is 'Handling by public, in public for the public' Hand them over to public.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That is the best way sir but I don't think that such of kind of any act will be passed in the nearby future. The whole system is corrupted and when someday something happens to their daughters who rule our system, then only I think they will take some real initiative.

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”

Prompt decision and hard punishment. And publicity of punishment so criminal know that if they will do some thing wrong they can't escape.
Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav
It is a soft option but i think chemical castration should be implemented.

I totally agree with that, they should be castrated and given a life imprisonment as well to repent for their deeds...There is nothing better than getting rid of the root of all troubles...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav, krishna pramod
Best way to deal with them is 'Handling by public, in public for the public' Hand them over to public.

Handling by public can never be a solution to a problem. I have seen enough of such mob culture. They only make the matter worse.

Handling by public can never be a solution to a problem. I have seen enough of such mob culture. They only make the matter worse.

True. The police will harass the people who manhandled the culprit.
Safety like charity begins at home. Small children- boys and girls both- need close care and supervision- so as to watch against any likely harm. Never keep them beyond watch. Be careful about suspects- may be your near relatives. when girls grow up as teenager, let them know the risks and encourage them to move in groups and take other precautions.

Delhi police commissioner has rightly pointed out that most of the sexual assaults are by those in family circles. Thus primarily responsibility shifts to family.

Girls need protection at three places (1) at residence (2) school, college and work places (3) on way to school or work place and back viz. street, conveyance, bus etc. Accordingly, security arrangements need be made. Responsibility should be fixed primarily on Parents/ family guardians at residence, school/ college administration in institutions/ work places and traffic police on roads and buses/ conveyance. Special cells in police need be activated for sexual assault crimes. Police should be alert whenever such information is received. Psychological counseling, hospital care and legal action are very urgent after the incident.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: krishna pramod
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.