Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Safety like charity begins at home. Small children- boys and girls both- need close care and supervision- so as to watch against any likely harm. Never keep them beyond watch. Be careful about suspects- may be your near relatives. when girls grow up as teenager, let them know the risks and encourage them to move in groups and take other precautions.

Delhi police commissioner has rightly pointed out that most of the sexual assaults are by those in family circles. Thus primarily responsibility shifts to family.

Girls need protection at three places (1) at residence (2) school, college and work places (3) on way to school or work place and back viz. street, conveyance, bus etc. Accordingly, security arrangements need be made. Responsibility should be fixed primarily on Parents/ family guardians at residence, school/ college administration in institutions/ work places and traffic police on roads and buses/ conveyance. Special cells in police need be activated for sexual assault crimes. Police should be alert whenever such information is received. Psychological counseling, hospital care and legal action are very urgent after the incident.

Very true.In whichever way you look, the age old saying comes in to my mind. "Our children , Our responsibility". The biggest of the police force cannot give a guarantee to the safety of each and every citizen
Safety like charity begins at home. Small children- boys and girls both- need close care and supervision- so as to watch against any likely harm. Never keep them beyond watch. Be careful about suspects- may be your near relatives. when girls grow up as teenager, let them know the risks and encourage them to move in groups and take other precautions.

Delhi police commissioner has rightly pointed out that most of the sexual assaults are by those in family circles. Thus primarily responsibility shifts to family.

Girls need protection at three places (1) at residence (2) school, college and work places (3) on way to school or work place and back viz. street, conveyance, bus etc. Accordingly, security arrangements need be made. Responsibility should be fixed primarily on Parents/ family guardians at residence, school/ college administration in institutions/ work places and traffic police on roads and buses/ conveyance. Special cells in police need be activated for sexual assault crimes. Police should be alert whenever such information is received. Psychological counseling, hospital care and legal action are very urgent after the incident.

Very true.In whichever way you look, the age old saying comes in to my mind. "Our children , Our responsibility". The biggest of the police force cannot give a guarantee to the safety of each and every citizen

The responsibility of police and others begin when leave your home. But when you are in home, it is primarily the family who should assume responsibility.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is a soft option but i think chemical castration should be implemented.

I totally agree with that, they should be castrated and given a life imprisonment as well to repent for their deeds...There is nothing better than getting rid of the root of all troubles...

That is one way of punishing them severely, but the problem with chemical castration is that it is not permanent and the effects wear off after few months and the procedure will need to be repeated again. There is also a problem of meticulous record keeping and lack of will and manpower to reschedule such castrations for the hundreds of convicted rapists!

Therefore I think long-term imprisonment with rigorous manual work would serve them right, with absolutely no possibility of parole for good behavior!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes, that is true, the effects of chemical castration will wear off within 3 months. The best solution is to perform Penectomy, this will remove the source of the problem forever.

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav
Honestly, it is really difficult to sort things out. But unless and until the fear of punishment doesn't take a front seat, rapes won't stop. The latest, I hear is a 13-year old being sexually abused (ganaraped) in Mumbai.
Honestly, it is really difficult to sort things out. But unless and until the fear of punishment doesn't take a front seat, rapes won't stop. The latest, I hear is a 13-year old being sexually abused (ganaraped) in Mumbai.

Here in my state AP, 'Rape a Day' has become a norm. In the district of Khammam (AP) a five year old girl was playing. A neighbor, called the girl in to his home and gagged her and raped her. In another incident, a mentally deranged woman was gang raped by two Auto drivers. All these atrocities took place yesterday. Had there been a fear of punishment, these atrocities wouldn't have happened.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.