Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even I was busy on other sites and always wished to participate on this site but don't know what happened suddenly interest for this site in me died but once again I have been trying to get on to this site. :)

The reason is, you lost focus or you are unable to concentrate. Fix a priority. Discard non - priority tasks. Sure you excel.

Even i think so but now I am comfortable with the things and looking forward to be more active on Boddunan like before.

I hail your decision. I wish you all success in shooting ahead.. Remember, " Hum Honge Kamyaab' song always.

Thanks for your wishes. :)

I will try to get past 15k posts soon here. :)

I wish you reach there before I do. :)

Won't be able to reach earlier than you. you are racing very fast to the target.
Even I was busy on other sites and always wished to participate on this site but don't know what happened suddenly interest for this site in me died but once again I have been trying to get on to this site. :)

The reason is, you lost focus or you are unable to concentrate. Fix a priority. Discard non - priority tasks. Sure you excel.

Even i think so but now I am comfortable with the things and looking forward to be more active on Boddunan like before.

I hail your decision. I wish you all success in shooting ahead.. Remember, " Hum Honge Kamyaab' song always.

Won't be able to reach earlier than you. you are racing very fast to the target.

I shall be more active on weekends only, I shall be out for 4-5 hours for my classes.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I shall be more active on weekends only, I shall be out for 4-5 hours for my classes.

So there is a chance for me to get ahead of you Suny. :lol:

You sure have and I have wished you well in advance.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

You sure have and I have wished you well in advance.

Quite heartening to see such a healthy competitive spirit. Hail both of you.
Thank you said by: suni51, Sanjeev Gupta
I am really finding it hard to find time to be active here. On many occasions in the past week, I just opened the site and closed it. I guess, I will be able to devote more time here :)

It's a question of Time management. You have to squeeze 25 hours from 24 hours.

Sometimes, we need to have 48 hours' of time in a day. That's how the time management is needed along with some manpower.

Sir it just the matter of your priorities actually we have give time to each and every task in our life..... :)
I am really finding it hard to find time to be active here. On many occasions in the past week, I just opened the site and closed it. I guess, I will be able to devote more time here :)

It's a question of Time management. You have to squeeze 25 hours from 24 hours.

Sometimes, we need to have 48 hours' of time in a day. That's how the time management is needed along with some manpower.

Sir it just the matter of your priorities actually we have give time to each and every task in our life..... :)

That's right its all about the priorities for some offline work is more important so they don't able to devote much of the time on the sites.
It's all about managing time well. Always priorities come fist :)

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
It's all about managing time well. Always priorities come fist :)

Time is the main factor I am not able to manage time these days. Hope I will try to manage now and will be more active on the site.
Time management and multitasking is needed these days to get things done.I am doing at least tgree things at the same time, browsing,cooking and some other job like folding clothes or ironing which is actually good because you get a lot more done in a day..

Yeah, I also do multitasking and I actually love it. I chat, I write replies here, concentrate on the article at hand and also browse for new topics. I don't know how, but I can manage at least these 4 things extremely easily.

I have had several accidents online while chatting and doing something else online. Thankfully I chat only with my children and since they know me , they find it amusing when I type out responses to some topic here or elsewhere to them.LOL....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.