Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is a proverb Grass is always greener on the other side, we tend to think that whaat we dont have might be more appealing and attractive ! I have heard scores of couple sating that they should never have got married, it would have been fun if they had remained single. Similarly people who have remained single out of choice or otherwise feel that they might have missed out on something, so thgere is no perfect situation in life !

Nothing is perfect. if unmarried life have some problems than married life also have some problems. But over all married life is better than unmarried life.

Life is filled with problems its our skill how we solve problems or live with the problems. Its not that marriage makes people happier people who are not married sometimes are more happier than the married people. I know few of my friends who are unmarried and envy for being so free from the responsibilities.

There is no perefect solution in life as we all know,but by and far married people are happier than unmarried people mainly because they have life long companionship ..

Yes I agree there is no prefect solution in life but it depends sometime people have not much good married life so they consider unmarried life to be more happier than married life.
There is a proverb Grass is always greener on the other side, we tend to think that whaat we dont have might be more appealing and attractive ! I have heard scores of couple sating that they should never have got married, it would have been fun if they had remained single. Similarly people who have remained single out of choice or otherwise feel that they might have missed out on something, so thgere is no perfect situation in life !

Nothing is perfect. if unmarried life have some problems than married life also have some problems. But over all married life is better than unmarried life.

Life is filled with problems its our skill how we solve problems or live with the problems. Its not that marriage makes people happier people who are not married sometimes are more happier than the married people. I know few of my friends who are unmarried and envy for being so free from the responsibilities.

Personal experiences are limited to particular persons, wise people always make it a point to adjust beautifully.

There is no perefect solution in life as we all know,but by and far married people are happier than unmarried people mainly because they have life long companionship ..

Yes I agree there is no prefect solution in life but it depends sometime people have not much good married life so they consider unmarried life to be more happier than married life.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.