BCCI president Sreenivasan was under the radar for the past one week because of the arrest of his son in law Gurunath Meiyappan in the spot fixing scandal.On that note should Sreenivasan resign from his post to ensure a fair enquiry in the spot fixing scandal.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now the pressure is mounting on Srinivasan. Treasurer Ajay Shirke and secretary Sanjay Jagdale resigned. There were also hints that all the five Vice- presidents of the board may resign. Stini has to resign.
Had no clue on why an individual of such stature refusing to resign after watching all the events occurred in front of his eyes.
Had no clue on why an individual of such stature refusing to resign after watching all the events occurred in front of his eyes.

Every one wants to stick to position of authority as long as he can. This is not surprising.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

BCCI president Sreenivasan was under the radar for the past one week because of the arrest of his son in law Gurunath Meiyappan in the spot fixing scandal.On that note should Sreenivasan resign from his post to ensure a fair enquiry in the spot fixing scandal.

I dont think so as if one of.your relative is guilt it doent mean that you arealso apart pf his fault..
FINE, but don't you have the doubt that the presence of sreenivasan in the presedential post might act as a barrier to conduct fair investigations on meiyappan.

I feel that he should quit for the time being since all conditions are unfavorable to him.If he has nothing to do with the scam, truth is bound to come out, that is of course Sharad pawar and party dont make a scapegoat out of him...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I think after investigation if police found him guilty then He will resign automatically but if he is not involve in fixing racket then why he should resign.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

He should take moral responsibility for the incident and should resign from the post.Heard that two high rank office bearers have already resigned from their post.
I came across this on the net LOL...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10672]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
After Arun Jaitly's ultimatum, there is a possibility Srinivasan may resign before the executive body meeting on 8 this month.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.