The more you try the farther it goes...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10674]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's a universal law. One should earn happiness which is under your very nose.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
It's a universal law. One should earn happiness which is under your very nose.

Thats true, we tend to hanker after things that are beyond our reach when there is something more definite within our reach, thats how most people remain unhappy ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the best out of everything that comes their way.
That's right when we run behind something we may not be able to get it and when we set it free we may. :)
That's right when we run behind something we may not be able to get it and when we set it free we may. :)

True, but you have to make efforts for every thing. You do not have to behave like crazy to get it but you do not get any thing without making efforts.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Sanjeev Gupta
all things in life which does not cost anything.
Most of the beautiful and enjoyable things in life are free for example Nature, love, fresh water,clean air ...what more does one want ?

There is so much joy around the only thing we have got to do is notice and indulge ourselves in it.

Live in the present :)
Thank you said by: usha manohar, suni51
You need do nothing to be happy. Just stop making yourself unhappy by way of jealousy, hatred and other negative feelings.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar, suni51
It really depends on what makes a person feel contented and also the awareness of that fact. Truth is nowadays, we are all so much engrossed in accumulating possessions of all sorts and kinds and comparing them constantly with what others have, we have actually blinded ourselves to what we really want to make ourselves happy.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.