Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Happiness is only a state of mind, so as long as you feel you are not lacking in anything, you will be happy. The moment a want/desire is created for something, the happiness is all gone.
Happiness is only a state of mind, so as long as you feel you are not lacking in anything, you will be happy. The moment a want/desire is created for something, the happiness is all gone.

Human wants are unlimited. More wants, more woes. Sathya Saibaba rightly put it.
"Man's many desires are like the small metal coins he carries about in his pocket. The more he has the more they weigh him down."

Human wants are unlimited. More wants, more woes. Sathya Saibaba rightly put it.
"Man's many desires are like the small metal coins he carries about in his pocket. The more he has the more they weigh him down."

That's what I said one should know his/her desires its not that one desires to touch sky which is just an impossible task. :)
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

One can of course never be permanently happy in life, so grab any small opportunity that comes you way instead of waiting for bigger things.It is a collection of these small things that add meaning to your life and when you look back you have many such memories to fall back on...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

One can of course never be permanently happy in life, so grab any small opportunity that comes you way instead of waiting for bigger things.It is a collection of these small things that add meaning to your life and when you look back you have many such memories to fall back on...

Nothing lasts forever. Whatever happiness that comes in bits and pieces should be relished.
The lesser you have the more joy you get out of little things.I see so much of happiness in my maid and her sons face when I give her something simple like a new umbrella during the rainy season or a few mangoes from our tree....I sometimes wonder what gives happiness and joy to a rich man like Mukesh Ambani or someone from that level ? Because their lives are so hifi and complicated too..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Happiness is hidden in simplicity :)

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Happiness is hidden in simplicity :)

Satisfaction is the key, it takes all tension away.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

True! This reminds me of the movie "Gods Must Be Crazy" I am sure you must have seen it. How an empty bottle of Coke creates greed amongst the simple minds of the African bushmen and so one tribesman goes to extreme lengths to dispose of it! Really funny and yet thought provoking too!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There is more lust than genuine needs. Just contrast a child satisfaction with adult's. Just a toffee will satisfy a child.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.