in trying times, who is person you turn to for support?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Myself ! I have noticed that unless I am able to manage myself noone else can help me, so in trying times I have to turn towards myself for support..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: anitha sivakumar
Self confidence is best support. You need to turn for support or advice the person who would be best in the circumstances viewing the nature of problem.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Myself ! I have noticed that unless I am able to manage myself noone else can help me, so in trying times I have to turn towards myself for support..

So true! No one can help better than oneself!

For me, it is first myself, followed by my husband!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar, anitha sivakumar
Self confidence is best support. You need to turn for support or advice the person who would be best in the circumstances viewing the nature of problem.

Well said! Only those who do not believe on themselves will expect someone else to help.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

So true! No one can help better than oneself!

For me, it is first myself, followed by my husband!

Exactly ! Unless I hve the confidence how can I expect someone else to help me ? There are times when you need to take quick decisions in life and at such times you simply cannot look towards others for support...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I rely on myself. If necessary, i turn to my family members. In this respect, i believe in ,'Two heads are better than one head.'
in Trying times, First I support myself and then my husband and family members.
I believe to all my family members

Be positive

In trying time our faith and believe in ourself help us.
This is hard to tell as I turn to my family or few close friends when I need a support. Mind you its tough to get support of even our own in tough times these days but lastly it is like tit for tat if you support someone its very obvious that you will get support of their too when you require it. :)
Allow your heart to lead the way. This belief in your heart comes only when you have confidence in yourself. Why Bill Gates discontinued his studies ? Because his heart said, ' You do not belong to this place. Go to that place which you belong to.'He heard his heart. And we all know what Bill Gates is today.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.